Community Forum

The Million Dollar 6GEN Challenge! [Over]

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Vaxxine
Visit My Farm

Re: The Million Dollar 6GEN Challenge! [WINNER: ramcminn]

Post by Vaxxine »

irishrose wrote:
Vaxxine wrote:Judging has finished early!

WINNER! 1,000,000
ramcminn
Generation: 5
HGP:42,531
Description: Mixed Arabian w/ 2 golds
Showcase Entry:1

Runner up! 2 horses from the adoption center, 150,000
irishrose
Generation: Fourth
HGP: 40,314
Description: 80% Caspian colt
Showcase Entry: n/a

Winner of showcase #5 750,000
Mega
generation 1
An interesting mix
lowest hgp

Winners:
Please place an unwanted horse for sale for the amount you have won with the title of "PRIZE".

irishrose, please place your horse for sale for 250,000 so I can transfer you an additional 100,000. Let me know what kind of adoption center horses you would like [m/f, breed, colour/build] and I will place them for sale under the title "for irishrose" for 50,000 each[<-- the extra 100,000].

A big thank you to everyone! Keep yours eyes open for the next challenge coming soon!

Awesome! Thank you and I hope to participate in the next challenge as well. As for the two adoption center horses, I would greatly prefer black of either gender of Arabian, NAB, Turk or even horse type Caspian. I've put up the following horse:

Irishrose, I'm unfortunately having a very difficult time finding black arabians in the adoption center! Please keep the 50k as prize and I will still arrange to get you a black arabian when I find one. If you would like any other consolation prize of horses or money please say so. I'm so sorry for the delay, I'm still hunting!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:24 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:24 pm