Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:So I'm getting the vibe- even though Kaimanawa are hunter ponies, they can rule the driving ring too?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/674996 This guy can try to beat them, with movement 58.
Ruby and I are partners, you will have some trouble convincing her to put Az up for something like that. :/ he's her best horse.
Last edited by stephanie111 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Ahhhh, as I was reading, I was thinking, is Vera going to try Western Pleasure, saddleseat, Log Pull, and Reigning?
Well, western pleasure could be mine quite easily.
I'm thinking about Hunter. Will it be worth it to try teams in some competitions?
I'm going over the teams in my head....Eternal Rome-for sure. But it's a gut feeling somehow- that Etruscan Legacy may have some trouble with Hunter...
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Ruby and I are partners, you will have some trouble convincing her to put Az up for something like that. :/ he's her best horse, and I feel like she sees him living life as only a active stud..
I see!
But would she mind to get a foal out of him and the mare I would choose? How do you think?
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Ruby and I are partners, you will have some trouble convincing her to put Az up for something like that. :/ he's her best horse, and I feel like she sees him living life as only a active stud..
I see!
But would she mind to get a foal out of him and the mare I would choose? How do you think?
Yeah! She will have NO problem with that.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:I'm going over the teams in my head....Eternal Rome-for sure. But it's a gut feeling somehow- that Etruscan Legacy may have some trouble with Hunter...
Rome will be quite good, but Legacy should gain some power with new horses. I have 2 colts I might finish even today and we could try them all.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:I'm going over the teams in my head....Eternal Rome-for sure. But it's a gut feeling somehow- that Etruscan Legacy may have some trouble with Hunter...
Rome will be quite good, but Legacy should gain some power with new horses. I have 2 colts I might finish even today and we could try them all.
Awesome~I'm on chat right now, and vallers found a colt with 50 in movement http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/690267 shout out to vallers!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Awesome~I'm on chat right now, and vallers found a colt with 50 in movement http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/690267 shout out to vallers!
I remember I got very high movement from the Holstein stallion. Could we lease Jane's mares?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Awesome~I'm on chat right now, and vallers found a colt with 50 in movement http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/690267 shout out to vallers!
I remember I got very high movement from the Holstein stallion. Could we lease Jane's mares?
I think we should be able to
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:I think we should be able to
This could lead to very good movement and possibly even restoration of Holsteins))
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:I think we should be able to
This could lead to very good movement and possibly even restoration of Holsteins))
Awesome!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:05 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:05 am