Community Forum

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by Tisha »

Of 5th of March 2018, I have officially changed my brand name from Champion Stars to Celestial Stars.

To be honest, I feel that Champion Stars is too childish, thus making me feel immature. I think that Celestial Stars will suit me better as I want my horses to be supremely good. Not saying they are, but I'll get there, one day.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Just an update...

Horses in Training:

A sleek, pretty filly with good stats.
I wonder if she could break a World Record...?
Gold Rolex of <CS>

A handsome, eye-catching Thoroughbred colt.
I hope he'll do well in competitions.
He has a COI of 40% And has 5 gold stats!
Soulless General of <CS>

Standardbred Stallions - Mixes/Pure:

I love his mane and dun markings!
Dark Clouds of <CS>

A handsome cremello stallion, nearly pure.
Cloudy Shard of <CS>

A stunning gray on intense silver dapples. A pure Standardbred with great stats.
Rosaceae of <CS>

Tiny but lovely 4 Star Standardbred
Cedder of <CS>

Striking, handsome 5 Star gray on blood bay Standardbred
Copper's Gold of <CS>

Graying grulla stally with pretty blue eyes.
Dark Glass of <CS>

New Record Holders:

A shorter but still as sweet stallion. He closely resembles Silver Wind
Ignited Wish of <CS>

Similar body and features to Ignited Wish, but still unique.
"The next Secretariat!"
Ignited Love of <CS>

Short but sweet.
"The next Secretariat!"
Ignited Silver of <CS>

They all share the same first name. :lol:
Well, they're all related...
Last edited by Tisha on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

My new favourite Standardbred. He has a 5 star evaluation along with awesome stats - "The next Secretariat!"

Named after a BTS MV, he's sure something special!
Danger of <CS>
<CS> Racers
DestinoRidge
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Oh my gosh! Just saw this as I took a leave for a bit, I'm so honored some of my horses helped you along the way, really put a huge smile on my face! :D As I've always said, any horse on my lot you name it. 8-)
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Destany662 wrote:Oh my gosh! Just saw this as I took a leave for a bit, I'm so honored some of my horses helped you along the way, really put a huge smile on my face! :D As I've always said, any horse on my lot you name it. 8-)
You're back! I'm glad to see some of the older users back in the game. If you need any help or any horses, feel free to ping me!
<CS> Racers
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

I saw you have a french anglo arab on the market right now. I am wondering if you have any french anglo mares, that you would be willing to lend them out for a few breedings, or maybe i can pay for a filly to be bred?

I have been searching for a month now for a few different arab breeds. I had ended up buying stallions I was going to use but promptly sold them a few hours later with a deal I could still stud to them.

I am newish and I wanna work with arabians but i saw that they were so many i decided to branch out yo "other" breeds. I have some Persian and Shagya's, though for my breeding programs i am hoping to get two mares in all of my breeds that are unrelated to start my breeding.

I am still searching for 2 Polish, 2 Hispano, 2 French Anglo, and 1 Shagya arabian mares.
If you know anybody (yourself included) willing to help me out i can spend up to 250k for the start of my breeding program.

Thank you.

Ps if this was confusing (which i am told i usually am) just tell me and i can try to explain it a bit differently.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

BleedingHrt wrote:I saw you have a french anglo arab on the market right now. I am wondering if you have any french anglo mares, that you would be willing to lend them out for a few breedings, or maybe i can pay for a filly to be bred?

I have been searching for a month now for a few different arab breeds. I had ended up buying stallions I was going to use but promptly sold them a few hours later with a deal I could still stud to them.

I am newish and I wanna work with arabians but i saw that they were so many i decided to branch out yo "other" breeds. I have some Persian and Shagya's, though for my breeding programs i am hoping to get two mares in all of my breeds that are unrelated to start my breeding.

I am still searching for 2 Polish, 2 Hispano, 2 French Anglo, and 1 Shagya arabian mares.
If you know anybody (yourself included) willing to help me out i can spend up to 250k for the start of my breeding program.

Thank you.

Ps if this was confusing (which i am told i usually am) just tell me and i can try to explain it a bit differently.
Well, the French Anglo-Arab Stallion was for transfer, I've not finished training him yet. We'll, seems that you've just missed the boat. I've sold all of them to meganamber. She might be willing to sell/lend them to you, but I don't have any left except for two stallions.

Frankly, I'm a bit tired of Arabs. Not in real life, but in the game. There's simply too many and some of them are really, just ergh. I would pay more for a traditional Arab than a 7 stat one stuck at Bombproof and being 18hh+. As I've already said, I can't help you with the French Anglo-Arab part.

Here are some people that may be able to help you.

meganamber
LilyTromp
8arbarossa
<CS> Racers
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
BleedingHrt wrote:I saw you have a french anglo arab on the market right now. I am wondering if you have any french anglo mares, that you would be willing to lend them out for a few breedings, or maybe i can pay for a filly to be bred?

Thank you.

Well, the French Anglo-Arab Stallion was for transfer, I've not finished training him yet. We'll, seems that you've just missed the boat. I've sold all of them to meganamber. She might be willing to sell/lend them to you, but I don't have any left except for two stallions.

Frankly, I'm a bit tired of Arabs. Not in real life, but in the game. There's simply too many and some of them are really, just ergh. I would pay more for a traditional Arab than a 7 stat one stuck at Bombproof and being 18hh+. As I've already said, I can't help you with the French Anglo-Arab part.

Here are some people that may be able to help you.

meganamber
LilyTromp
8arbarossa

Thanks for the info :)
Zer0
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Hello,
I really love your Farm Log and your horses! This Log is extremely neat and well organized, and the horses are simply stunning. I love your Standardbred racehorses and all your mohawk-racers like Gold Rolex of <CS> and Secret of <CS>. Just thought I'd say something :) and you did say to post a message here :D
Have a good day!
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote:Hello,
I really love your Farm Log and your horses! This Log is extremely neat and well organized, and the horses are simply stunning. I love your Standardbred racehorses and all your mohawk-racers like Gold Rolex of <CS> and Secret of <CS>. Just thought I'd say something :) and you did say to post a message here :D
Have a good day!
Thank you, you brightened up my day! I can stud out some racers(that are not Standardbreds cause I haven't had enough responses on the survey) for a discount if you like.
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 12:33 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:33 pm