Community Forum

Black Oak Farms

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farms

Post by BlackOak2 »

honeybunny wrote: XD... I have learned to control my irish anger... My 5 year-old and my many IRL horses have taught me that much! XD! I am trying to keep everything peaceful... so that nobody is super hurt! :D
Hurting people is certainly one issue we try to avoid. I'm not making light of that.

But there is another very important aspect of keeping the peace that is certainly worth keeping in mind. When things are allowed to get mean or vicious, it can begin a snowball process that degrades the community itself, then degrades the game, then we start to progress down the same lines that many other games have gone down and have even proven the demise of some very interesting games.

So keeping feelings from getting hurt is secondary in my opinion. Besides, every action we take could theoretically injure somebody in some mental way (of course I speak about the words we say, here on HWO). But as long as there's a good community, things can be forgiven, overlooked or at least not reacted too badly to. It is more important to keep a good community for the sake of the community and the game.

But of course, that's my opinion. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

BlackOak2 wrote:
honeybunny wrote: XD... I have learned to control my irish anger... My 5 year-old and my many IRL horses have taught me that much! XD! I am trying to keep everything peaceful... so that nobody is super hurt! :D
Hurting people is certainly one issue we try to avoid. I'm not making light of that.

But there is another very important aspect of keeping the peace that is certainly worth keeping in mind. When things are allowed to get mean or vicious, it can begin a snowball process that degrades the community itself, then degrades the game, then we start to progress down the same lines that many other games have gone down and have even proven the demise of some very interesting games.

So keeping feelings from getting hurt is secondary in my opinion. Besides, every action we take could theoretically injure somebody in some mental way (of course I speak about the words we say, here on HWO). But as long as there's a good community, things can be forgiven, overlooked or at least not reacted too badly to. It is more important to keep a good community for the sake of the community and the game.

But of course, that's my opinion. :D
And I totally agree... feelings are up to the person... if they let the problem hurt their feelings! Training and I have come to a understanding... I get Wild Fire back and I am putting a filly in training that I don't need ASAP.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

honeybunny wrote: And I totally agree... feelings are up to the person... if they let the problem hurt their feelings! Training and I have come to a understanding... I get Wild Fire back and I am putting a filly in training that I don't need ASAP.
Great!
What more can be hoped for?

8-)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Arabian Project wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
The Training Services account is under COPPA law. If a player shares and account under COPPA law, said account will also be under COPPA law.
If you are not Training Services, then I might suggest cutting accesses for yourself. Do Not share their accounts. Keep your own accounts, it's easy enough for us to open them.

And it certainly isn't PeacefulOreo that you suggest is 'turning everyone against' you. It is the fact that you share accounts with an account that has offered the same 'I share with' response and also that you appear to have the same responses and the same mannerisms (sibling or not). Beyond this, you do seem to know quite a bit more of the game then a newbie might, regardless of whether you have a mentor that's played before.

If in fact, you Are Not Training Services, Prancer, etc... you face a difficult uphill battle to be separate from them and it may be a long one, because of aforementioned situations.

We are a good community, but there are quite a few players here that have felt taken advantage of and felt slighted and wronged by Training Services, even after such drama was laid to rest, it did keep returning. We tried very hard to help Training Services assimilate into our community and personally, I do think we were getting to that point. Then, the COPPA issue came around. And now another newbie that appears to know a bit too much about the game, works right in line with Training Services, replies that they're 'their sister' and appears to also be repeating a lot of what Training Services has already wrote, said and done.
You must understand that suspicions are heightened at this point and the red flags are popping. COPPA is there to help protect our underage. Our Forum especially is open around the internet, anybody at all can swing by and read and have access to it. There are predators that cruise, make accounts and apply certain time to hunting down certain vulnerable people. This can happen in any country. COPPA is a great aid (although frustrating for underage, I'm sure), that helps protect from unwanted contacts. Plus, beyond this, our admins will be breaking the law if they were to let something slide. They have a very fine line to walk.

Please understand this. Understand where our community is coming from. We are more than willing to work with you in this situation if you are, in fact, NOT Training Services. (we as a community are still willing to work with Training Services as well, when their COPPA gets lifted)

What I'm trying to say is that we want to protect our COPPA players, even if they don't feel they need protecting.
And we also want to ensure that our newbie programs are still available for everybody's use and that the advantage that gets taken from them are within what we can support and allow.

This is not an ideal situation. If you still need a grinder, I will purchase an acceptable one and train it for you for sale at $1. Because insomuch as you may be Training Services, in the event that you are not, I don't want you to miss out on the newbie help. However, it will remain my choice what grinder it will be. Understand it will be an adequate grinder of acceptable usage and I will offer what insight into it that I give anybody as a newbie grinder sale.

Let me know... on my farm log: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =17&t=7307

Malakai10, I apologize for hijacking your post.
Should I change the password?
I always recommend changing passwords to block other people from access to accounts, in the event that another person may or does have access to an account. So Yes, I do recommend changing the password.

It's so easy for us to have accounts on this game, there is no real reason to share accounts, for any reason. Regardless of the fact that it does take time to level up certain skills, that doesn't really offer a good excuse to share an account. We have a whole number of programs to help our newbies get off the ground for just this reason.

So, it would be a better decision to stop sharing any accounts and move to a one player per account situation. (We are allowed two accounts for each of us. Admin has also allowed a non-earning style account as a third for those that max out horse accounts on two. Please be aware that at any time accounts can be closed and players kicked and it has already happened in the past with two many, hard-earning accounts. If you want to know more about this, I'll have to search for it... but it's around here somewhere, you could also search for that info.)

I am working on an adequate grinder for you right now. He's nothing special, but he'll get the job done, just as a grinder should be.

If you want to, you can apply your $1 pickup fee and as soon as I finish his training I'll send him right over. It will likely be tomorrow, but there is still a slim chance I may get him finished tonight.

BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabian Project »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Arabian Project wrote:
Should I change the password?
I always recommend changing passwords to block other people from access to accounts, in the event that another person may or does have access to an account. So Yes, I do recommend changing the password.

It's so easy for us to have accounts on this game, there is no real reason to share accounts, for any reason. Regardless of the fact that it does take time to level up certain skills, that doesn't really offer a good excuse to share an account. We have a whole number of programs to help our newbies get off the ground for just this reason.

So, it would be a better decision to stop sharing any accounts and move to a one player per account situation. (We are allowed two accounts for each of us. Admin has also allowed a non-earning style account as a third for those that max out horse accounts on two. Please be aware that at any time accounts can be closed and players kicked and it has already happened in the past with two many, hard-earning accounts. If you want to know more about this, I'll have to search for it... but it's around here somewhere, you could also search for that info.)

I am working on an adequate grinder for you right now. He's nothing special, but he'll get the job done, just as a grinder should be.

If you want to, you can apply your $1 pickup fee and as soon as I finish his training I'll send him right over. It will likely be tomorrow, but there is still a slim chance I may get him finished tonight.

Thank you for the amazing grinder! You did a great job training him! Hey, can you train http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2079806? I will be willing to pay the full amount
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Arabian Project wrote:

Thank you for the amazing grinder! You did a great job training him! Hey, can you train http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2079806? I will be willing to pay the full amount
I will need you to read my training program, here's the link directly to it:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 294#p38294

And choose what specific program you want.

After that, I can tell you the price and how it works. If you have any questions about it, please ask. It will help if you reference which direct program you want.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Arabian Project wrote:

After that, I can tell you the price and how it works. If you have any questions about it, please ask. It will help if you reference which direct program you want.

How much is it for just training?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Arabian Project wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Training Only (All stats will be trained until at or above 99%): 30,000 for untouched (meaning anything below 100 total points of previous training); 38,000 for pre-trained with completion within 3 years; 35,000 for pre-trained with completion over 3 years
All transfer of ownership training deals will be limited by HGP and not rarity using the following:
40000 HGP and below: Transfer purchase to me will be 10,000 (meaning I will pay you this amount for the horse)
HGP 40001 to 55000: Transfer purchase to me will be 20,000
HGP 55001 to 65000: Transfer purchase to me will be 30,000
HGP 65001 and above: transfer purchase to me will be 40,000
These are firm amounts which will be expected to be returned when ownership is transferred back.
Contact me by replying here of interest, program and horse and I will quote you a projected slot, expected aging and real-time processing and the expected total buy-back amount (this includes ownership transfer fees and does not include any potential savings or program changes), as well as the breakdown of those prices.
Transfer purchase for training: 40,000
Training Only Package: 30,000
Expected Age with training completed: (newborn filly) 2 years 8 months (give or take a few months)
Expected real-time processing: two days, maximum three days from moment of pickup
Projected Slot: immediate

Total buy-back price: 70,000

Does this make sense?
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Arabian Project wrote:

Training Only (All stats will be trained until at or above 99%): 30,000 for untouched (meaning anything below 100 total points of previous training); 38,000 for pre-trained with completion within 3 years; 35,000 for pre-trained with completion over 3 years
All transfer of ownership training deals will be limited by HGP and not rarity using the following:
40000 HGP and below: Transfer purchase to me will be 10,000 (meaning I will pay you this amount for the horse)
HGP 40001 to 55000: Transfer purchase to me will be 20,000
HGP 55001 to 65000: Transfer purchase to me will be 30,000
HGP 65001 and above: transfer purchase to me will be 40,000
These are firm amounts which will be expected to be returned when ownership is transferred back.
Contact me by replying here of interest, program and horse and I will quote you a projected slot, expected aging and real-time processing and the expected total buy-back amount (this includes ownership transfer fees and does not include any potential savings or program changes), as well as the breakdown of those prices.
Expected Age with training completed: (newborn filly) 2 years 8 months (give or take a few months)
Expected real-time processing: two days, maximum three days from moment of pickup

Does this make sense?
Is that a yes, you understand? A no, you don't understand?
Or what?

I haven't received your answer yet.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Does this make sense?
Is that a yes, you understand? A no, you don't understand?
Or what?

I haven't received your answer yet.
$70,000 for trainng? I'm afarid that too much. I;ll have to pass
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 7:31 pm

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:31 pm