Community Forum

Introducing The Dollar Pen! (2019 Reopening!)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: Introducing The Dollar Pen! (BUYING)

Post by Malakai10 »

Warband wrote:Ping.
I personally 'retirement' homes in this game very useful, I would be willing to donate $20 000. I simply ask that you keep a spot open for this guy: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/557499 for when he reaches 15.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Warband wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Loving the idea! If I can help in any way, tell me because this is one of the best ideas I have seen!
You could help several ways listed below,
1) Buy a horse under 10$ and just keep him till he/she ages out from the market that you see can't be rehomed and the owner seams desperate.

2) Adopt/donate a\with horse from one of the Dollar Pen pastures.

3) Enter into the daily barrel race open to all ages and levels for 500$ a day unlimited amounts of time a day.

4) Join in on the program, by adding a pasture only for T.D.P horses, and let me know the space you have and I will edit the post to Users under the program and how much space they have open for a horse to be adopted from.

Thanks for your interest in helping!
No Problem! I will be glad to provide a pasture, but space is a bit short at my farm so I can donate money to you. Just link a horse you do not need.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Warband wrote: Thank You!
Hello!
I'm willing to help you with the pastures. I can donate 20k to buy a big pasture, just give me the link to a horse you'll post for me.)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
Warband wrote: Thank You!
Hello!
I'm willing to help you with the pastures. I can donate 20k to buy a big pasture, just give me the link to a horse you'll post for me.)
Hahaha same here. All thanks to you Farant!
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

I could put up one of my failed breeding stock that you could buy and rehome afterwards?

@Malakai10 I can take him now if needed, I can do the same thing for you as Farant if you like.

I breed alot of horses, so I have plenty of rehome ready foals if ever needed. :lol:
Last edited by Warband on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Warband wrote:
Farant wrote: Hello!
I could put up one of my failed breeding stock that you could buy and rehome afterwards?

@Malakai10 I can take him now if needed, I can do the same thing for you as Farant if you like.

I breed alot of horses, so I have plenty of rehome ready foals if ever needed. :lol:
Yes, it would be nice. So give me the link.)
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Thanks to my show team, they're good enough to allow me to give some money as a charity. B-)
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

Farant wrote:"

Here is one I just bred, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634043 Keep her if you like, rehome her if you like. Where do you want the donation to go to? Pasture, More horse studies, Buying horses, ext?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Thanks to my show team, they're good enough to allow me to give some money as a charity. B-)[/quote]
It's a good cause!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Warband wrote:
Farant wrote:"

Here is one I just bred, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634043 Keep her if you like, rehome her if you like. Where do you want the donation to go to? Pasture, More horse studies, Buying horses, ext?
Hi Warband, I can provide donations too, I really love this cause!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 6:53 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:53 pm