Community Forum

Wingless Flight Arabians

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Re: Wingless Flight Arabians

Post by Aurelia »

Wingless Flight wrote:
Chips wrote: sorry to bother you, but did you quote the quara? That weird Muslim book
No, it not from the Quran. Its from a Bedouin legend. A great many of the people who created the Arabian subscribed to Islam.

I quoted it because its a beautiful legend. My username is derived from that quote too. :)
oh ok. Sorry if I sounded rude. I’m a wee bit overly Christian and Muslims terrify me. Some Muslim dude scared me once. And they teach boys that uncovered girls can be used for whatever they want. And they have verses about killing pagans. (Nobody kill me pls)
Wingless Flight
Visit My Farm

Post by Wingless Flight »

Chips wrote:
Wingless Flight wrote: No, it not from the Quran. Its from a Bedouin legend. A great many of the people who created the Arabian subscribed to Islam.

I quoted it because its a beautiful legend. My username is derived from that quote too. :)
oh ok. Sorry if I sounded rude. I’m a wee bit overly Christian and Muslims terrify me. Some Muslim dude scared me once. And they teach boys that uncovered girls can be used for whatever they want. And they have verses about killing pagans. (Nobody kill me pls)
I'm sorry you've had a bad experience. Not all Muslims are like that though. I live in a province with a high percentage of Muslims and have gone to school and worked with them. I know a Muslim woman who's very sweet, kind and a fantastic mother to her little boy. Its better to judge a person for who they are. There's a lot of variation in belief in all religions and not all (mostly likely only a few and some extremist groups) Muslims would support sexual violence and killing those outside their belief.

You get good Muslims and bad Muslims, just like you get good Christians and bad Christians. :)
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Wingless Flight wrote:
Chips wrote: oh ok. Sorry if I sounded rude. I’m a wee bit overly Christian and Muslims terrify me. Some Muslim dude scared me once. And they teach boys that uncovered girls can be used for whatever they want. And they have verses about killing pagans. (Nobody kill me pls)
I'm sorry you've had a bad experience. Not all Muslims are like that though. I live in a province with a high percentage of Muslims and have gone to school and worked with them. I know a Muslim woman who's very sweet, kind and a fantastic mother to her little boy. Its better to judge a person for who they are. There's a lot of variation in belief in all religions and not all (mostly likely only a few and some extremist groups) Muslims would support sexual violence and killing those outside their belief.

You get good Muslims and bad Muslims, just like you get good Christians and bad Christians. :)

I suppose. But Christians aren’t bad because we don’t support blm, lgbt, and we love guns.
Wingless Flight
Visit My Farm

Chips wrote:
Wingless Flight wrote:

I suppose. But Christians aren’t bad because we don’t support blm, lgbt, and we love guns.
No a Christian wouldn't necessarily be bad for believing any of those things. It depends on the reasons why they believe that and whether that belief comes from a place of love or hate.
Wingless Flight
Visit My Farm

I want to share this lovely little mare. She has a significantly thicker jowl than adoption centre Arabians, a deeper flank, a shorter back and a fairly level croup.

Myza
YixingLao
Visit My Farm

Post by YixingLao »

I don't know if there is anything right now but all you need to is keep searching. There will probably be someone who is willing to help you. Based on some of the comments, they know someone else who can help you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 1:57 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:57 pm