Community Forum

x

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Neon_
Visit My Farm

x

Post by Neon_ »

This content has been removed by the author.
Last edited by Neon_ on Sun May 02, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AsharaStorm2
Visit My Farm

Re: Scarreras11 PLEASE RETURN MY FRENCHER FILLY - STOLEN HORSE

Post by AsharaStorm2 »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:[horse=]http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/716595[/horse]

This horse was clearly listed in the market as a reserved horse for a competition. Meanwhile you purchased and renamed it, as it previously stated it was RESERVED FOR BLUESTAR1. I would very much appreciate it if you returned the horse that was OBVIOUSLY NOT MEANT FOR YOU.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:[horse=]http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/716595[/horse]

This horse was clearly listed in the market as a reserved horse for a competition. Meanwhile you purchased and renamed it, as it previously stated it was RESERVED FOR BLUESTAR1. I would very much appreciate it if you returned the horse that was OBVIOUSLY NOT MEANT FOR YOU.
scarreras11 wrote:PING ... regarding return of: Blue Star
jada.ann.1215
Visit My Farm

Post by jada.ann.1215 »

Wowwwww... I hate when someone takes the horse instead of being super nice and just passing it up when it says do not buy. I've had it happen several times.
scarreras11
Visit My Farm

Post by scarreras11 »

U should have put her up for sale. She was not stolen i payed for her. She is a filly and i thought her name was reserved for bluestar1 and if she was actually reserved, u shouldn't have put her on the market! My bad
eliotetz00
Visit My Farm

Post by eliotetz00 »

Ok this is dumb u shouldn't have put her up for sale if u we're reserving her u should just sell it to the person immediately or don't at all so just stfu
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

scarreras11 wrote:U should have put her up for sale. She was not stolen i payed for her. She is a filly and i thought her name was reserved for bluestar1 and if she was actually reserved, u shouldn't have put her on the market! My bad
See here's the thing private sales hasn't been implemented yet so by putting in a horses name or sale ad reserved that means that it is for someone and the only way to sale said horses is to put them up on the market. But your a newbie so im going to guess you didn't know that. I cant wait for them to get done testing the private sales and actually implement it into the game just so mistakes like these don't happen
scarreras11
Visit My Farm

Post by scarreras11 »

Yes I am new on this game and I did not know that so that is not my fault!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:06 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:06 am