Community Forum

Moriesians!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: Moriesians!

Post by h a z e l »

ladyoblivion wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:Congratulations, they are all beautiful ladyoblivion!
Thank you! Are you interested in breeding them as well?
You're welcome! :) Well I originally commented just to give you congratulations :D Perhaps sometime I could start breeding them :) Right now I have two big projects but perhaps in the future! I wish you the best of luck with them! :D
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm

Re: Moriesians!

Post by Animalsrule »

ladyoblivion wrote:First moriesian and more to come! So far good HGP with two golds and one green. Working on breeding better stats now, let me know if anyone else is working on them too and maybe we can build up the breed together. :D

Welcome little man!

Golden Demon ☥Oblivion

Hi i have just started breeding theses but I have got one filly pure Moriesian I would liketo join you once I have sold my Aussie horses so I have more room I have also been working on the Aregeieois but no look so I am starting to breed Moresians :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:57 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:57 pm