Community Forum

Most beautiful horse contest! (Win fully trained horses or money)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Re: Most beautiful horse contest! (Win fully trained horses or money)

Post by lordoblivion »

Devolare wrote:I'll put in some of my more interesting looking horses...

ping
Hey Dev, I haven't heard from you but I was wondering if you would like to sell this handsome stud? I'll offer $10,000 for him. If I still don't get a response I won't ask again but thank you for your consideration. :)
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

lordoblivion wrote:
Devolare wrote:I'll put in some of my more interesting looking horses...

ping
Hey Dev, I haven't heard from you but I was wondering if you would like to sell this handsome stud? I'll offer $10,000 for him. If I still don't get a response I won't ask again but thank you for your consideration. :)
Sorry, I was bogged down the past couple of weeks with work so I was unable to get on. If you still want him, he's all yours. He's a little old tho, so I don't know if that makes a difference.
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

Devolare wrote:
lordoblivion wrote:
Sorry, I was bogged down the past couple of weeks with work so I was unable to get on. If you still want him, he's all yours. He's a little old tho, so I don't know if that makes a difference.
No worries I just didn't want to be a bother. Yeah I'd absolutely still love to buy him. And I don't mind that he's old I'm still willing to pay you 10,000 for him :) He's worth it to me
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

lordoblivion wrote:
Devolare wrote:
No worries I just didn't want to be a bother. Yeah I'd absolutely still love to buy him. And I don't mind that he's old I'm still willing to pay you 10,000 for him :) He's worth it to me
Sorry I'm still spotty. Had some bad rl issues, but I think I'm good now. Just let me know when you're available and he's all yours.
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

I'm on now and should be on for the next few hours I'll be waiting for your reply! :D Thank you!
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

lordoblivion wrote:I'm on now and should be on for the next few hours I'll be waiting for your reply! :D Thank you!
Devolare wrote:ping
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

lordoblivion wrote:I'm on now and should be on for the next few hours I'll be waiting for your reply! :D Thank you!
Sorry, I wasn't able to get on yesterday since I was busy repotting all of the plants in the house for mother's day. x'D But I'll be on tomorrow.
chelsea_08082 wrote:also, thanks. x'D
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

Devolare wrote:

Haha no problem~
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

Devolare wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't able to get on yesterday since I was busy repotting all of the plants in the house for mother's day. x'D But I'll be on tomorrow.
I just keep missing you lol
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

Devolare wrote:
Also if you put him up for 10k and put reserved in the title I don't think someone would grab him. :) I don't want to hinder your gaming if you're waiting for me so he doesn't age out.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:25 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:25 am