Community Forum

Anyone Need Help?

8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Anyone Need Help?

Post by 8arbarossa »

although strenght 48 doesnt seem very high compared to for example a forest, still his hip is pretty sloped.. so i would keep him.. strongest one i seen so far. good job
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:although strenght 48 doesnt seem very high compared to for example a forest, still his hip is pretty sloped.. so i would keep him.. strongest one i seen so far. good job
Ok. Was quite curious about him. Good to know that my purchase was not a unwise decision. Also thank you for all your help I can become quite the nuisance some times.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

i dont think you are a nuisance. i enjoy to help :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

Oops I forgot to mark the notifications. I had one horse I was going to give you. But, realized she was horse type... And then that most of my Exmoors as well as my Tarpans and P Horses are horse type. However, they're really good horses so I'm confused about what I should do.

However the random pony type Friesian stud I bought might fix that as far as the Galloways. I just don't have a ton of breeding experience. So not sure how it would work. What do you think?

*Checks off notification button*
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

I just checked. I'm stupid. I do have a pony type for you. Though she doesn't have the best stats. There are no reds.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/908737
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Hey. I was just wondering if you still wanted Exmoors from me. I have a few for you all $1. Some are getting up there in age but you'll still get a number of kids from them. I also have some nice E/F studs you can use just let me know.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Sunken Hill Stables wrote:Hey. I was just wondering if you still wanted Exmoors from me. I have a few for you all $1. Some are getting up there in age but you'll still get a number of kids from them. I also have some nice E/F studs you can use just let me know.
Sure I will take some exmoors.
Although I don't have room at the moment so will have to make some.
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Woodstock wrote:
Sunken Hill Stables wrote:Hey. I was just wondering if you still wanted Exmoors from me. I have a few for you all $1. Some are getting up there in age but you'll still get a number of kids from them. I also have some nice E/F studs you can use just let me know.
Ok just let me know when. Thanks for your help!
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Woodstock wrote:
Have you made any room yet? It's getting a bit tight at my farm too lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:34 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:34 am