Community Forum

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by Tisha »

LilyTromp wrote: Well, the other one sold for 700k. I know that sounds like a lot, but it took me quite a while to get her. There aren't many of the breed yet and she does have a decend quality.
Okay, I get that but how much do you want? Is 500k enough? I could do more. Maybe a million?
<CS> Racers
LilyTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Okay, I get that but how much do you want? Is 500k enough? I could do more.
500k is ok. I am still trying to get new Anglo-Arab mares to create new Limousins, so that might take a while...
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

LilyTromp wrote: 500k is ok. I am still trying to get new Anglo-Arab mares to create new Limousins, so that might take a while...
Hmm, I have a couple of Navarrin horses if you're interested, I see that the Navarrin mare, Bigourdin came from my West African Barb, Best Spider
<CS> Racers
LilyTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Hmm, I have a couple of Navarrin horses if you're interested, I see that the Navarrin mare, Bigourdin came from my West African Barb, Best Spider
Thanks for the offer, but first I'll try to make some myself.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
LilyTromp wrote: Well, the other one sold for 700k. I know that sounds like a lot, but it took me quite a while to get her. There aren't many of the breed yet and she does have a decend quality.
Okay, I get that but how much do you want? Is 500k enough? I could do more. Maybe a million?
He there,

i have seen you use my grey anglo-arabian and was wondering why you use him? Is it only because of his colour? If so, i am making a new grey anglo arab with higher HGP for you :)
if you use him for his conformation then please let me know what you want in the improved AA 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote:
He there,

i have seen you use my grey anglo-arabian and was wondering why you use him? Is it only because of his colour? If so, i am making a new grey anglo arab with higher HGP for you :)
if you use him for his conformation then please let me know what you want in the improved AA 8-)
Oh hi. I did thank you for putting that Anglo-Arabian up for stud in my farm log(I think) Nah, not really the colour. Thanks, but could you breed one with his similar build? He has the "horseyness" to counter the "unhorseyness" of Blix to get something relatively closer to Limousin. So far I've bred two Limousins, both fillies.
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
He there,

Oh hi. I did thank you for putting that Anglo-Arabian up for stud in my farm log(I think) Nah, not really the colour. Thanks, but could you breed one with his similar build? He has the "horseyness" to counter the "unhorseyness" of Blix to get something relatively closer to Limousin. So far I've bred two Limousins, both fillies.
i guess i missed your log, but i have replied now :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: i guess i missed your log, but i have replied now :)
Better late than never, huh 8-)
I read Future Farm's Farmlog, it's kinda awesome how fast you guys do things.
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: i guess i missed your log, but i have replied now :)
Better late than never, huh 8-)
I read Future Farm's Farmlog, it's kinda awesome how fast you guys do things.
cool :) we are honored that you read our log :)

working fast is a benefit of working together.. and its gives me more time to try to help others
although.. most of our projects dont get mentioned in our log, sometimes we just forget the log for a short time :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote:
cool :) we are honored that you read our log :)

working fast is a benefit of working together.. and its gives me more time to try to help others
although.. most of our projects dont get mentioned in our log, sometimes we just forget the log for a short time :)
Yeah, I totally agree with that one.
I did partner up with someone before, and I've agreed to fund a project. Though my partner did nearly all the work :lol:
Hmm, I guess I sometimes forget my farm log too. Like the time I didn't reply you for like, a few months?
Btw, (This is shameless self promoting) you could check out my training tread if you need any horses trained. I was bored so I opened one. 8-)
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:23 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:23 pm