Community Forum

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by StellaSim »

8arbarossa wrote: i would love to see those genes in your heard, so 1 credit will do fine. Good luck with her.
i'll keep my andravidas but wont breed anymore, so i hope my horses can help you
Thank you!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

[quote="Woodstock"] Your Order is ready[/quote]

We finished your Custom order ahead of time 8-)

As agreed 4 St. Lawrence horses (2 breeding pairs) with a genetic potential of 60.000+ scoring 5/5 for the breed.
We bred 5 generation of horses to make this order, trained the stallions and aged them for breeding.
These horses contain genes from record breaking and record holding Shires with stud costs over 1/2 million credits.
Making the sale price for each horse 500.000 credits :oops:

I selected these horse on colour, genetic and competition potential for you.

St. Lawrence Pasture
You'll see we have bred more horses wich we will keep for future demand. Because they are back up horses you can imagine they wont costs as much. I hope you are satisfied and will stay customer with the Future Farm :D :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote: We finished your Custom order ahead of time 8-)

As agreed 4 St. Lawrence horses (2 breeding pairs) with a genetic potential of 60.000+ scoring 5/5 for the breed.
We bred 5 generation of horses to make this order, trained the stallions and aged them for breeding.
These horses contain genes from record breaking and record holding Shires with stud costs over 1/2 million credits.
Making the sale price for each horse 500.000 credits :oops:

I selected these horse on colour, genetic and competition potential for you.

St. Lawrence Pasture[/center]

You'll see we have bred more horses wich we will keep for future demand. Because they are back up horses you can imagine they wont costs as much. I hope you are satisfied and will stay customer with the Future Farm :D :D
Thank you very much for doing this! I appreciate the time and commitment put into this breed. If you feel comfortable putting them up for offers two at a time I will offer the 500 000 on each.

Thanks A Ton,
Woodstock
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Woodstock wrote: Thank you very much for doing this! I appreciate the time and commitment put into this breed. If you feel comfortable putting them up for offers two at a time I will offer the 500 000 on each.

Thanks A Ton,
Woodstock
At your service.
The first 2 are up.

i am also working on a high strenght high stamina tempered stud, wich i can offer as stud if you need
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote: At your service.
The first 2 are up.

i am also working on a high strenght high stamina tempered stud, wich i can offer as stud if you need
I might just take you up on that. My current lines are geared more towards Cross Country but I'm thinking of using these new ones to create a line for something else more strength related.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

8arbarossa wrote:
Woodstock wrote: Thank you very much for doing this! I appreciate the time and commitment put into this breed. If you feel comfortable putting them up for offers two at a time I will offer the 500 000 on each.

Thanks A Ton,
Woodstock
At your service.
The first 2 are up.

Second pare is up.

They are all TRAINED SO you can enroll them in the St Lawrence competition and make some money back 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote: Second pare is up.

They are all TRAINED SO you can enroll them in the St Lawrence competition and make some money back 8-)
I appreciate that you trained them a lot! You have no idea how ridiculously long it still takes me to train without a efficient method. I plan on entering them into the competition and then many more after as long as they do well.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Woodstock wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: Second pare is up.

I appreciate that you trained them a lot! You have no idea how ridiculously long it still takes me to train without a efficient method. I plan on entering them into the competition and then many more after as long as they do well.
Full Service :D

While breeding with the mares you can use them as grinders to raise your level and make ponytokens.
And you can use the studs to make money with competitions, thats the service you paid for :)

Please dont change their names or remove the "bred by Future farm" :oops:

If you bookmark the pasture you can always take a look at available studs or backup horses :!:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

To get as many ponytokens as possible, i wouldnt use both mares at the same time
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:
Full Service :D

While breeding with the mares you can use them as grinders to raise your level and make ponytokens.
And you can use the studs to make money with competitions, thats the service you paid for :)

Please dont change their names or remove the "bred by Future farm" :oops:

If you bookmark the pasture you can always take a look at available studs or backup horses :!:
They will be used to their full capabilities, studs will most likely be kept on my side apart from when I am using them to breed and mares might just be interchanged in a similar way.

I don't plan on changing anything that you originally worked for. I know the time and dedication that goes into these animals so I try and accommodate any and all requests by whoever I bought them from.

I will make sure to do that as well.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 6:36 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:36 am