Community Forum

Merens Pony Competition, PONIES UP

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Gauging Interest in Competition

Post by 8arbarossa »

sounds good
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Weaving wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:.
QuesthavenFarms wrote:I'm interested. :)
Great to have you both on board, if I get 6 people interested then I'll run this as soon as possible.
I think the 2 mares idea could be good in terms of breeding, the only thing I was wondering about was competitively mares aren't as good. Keep filling me in on your ideas guys! I want this to be as much fun as possible :)
No rush here as my RL horse is colicking and I am limited in sleep and game time. Still, I would love to compete. The ponies are adorable. Hopefully, my horse will be back on track soon.
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

I'd be interested. What might work for keeping it fair all round is once you have the number interested that you want,set a date for collection of said ponies, allow say 2 weeks from that date for breeding and training and then start the comp to run for two weeks.

All time scales are posted just as a suggestion, they can be anything you choose.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:.
I think that's what I'll do. Waiting on one more person to be interested before I'd be happy to run it, once I have that person I'll put up all ponies for private sale and let the competition run for probably a month? That way everyone has time to really get the best out of their ponies and those with less time on their hands still have a good shot. I'll put the details in the main post over the next few days.
QuesthavenFarms wrote:.
No rush QuestHaven don't worry! I'm gonna give this a little while to fill with entries, then will put up the ponies for sale over the coming week(ish). Really hope your horse gets better from that, colic is never fun. Will keep virtual fingers crossed for you both! x
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Weaving wrote:
No rush QuestHaven don't worry! I'm gonna give this a little while to fill with entries, then will put up the ponies for sale over the coming week(ish). Really hope your horse gets better from that, colic is never fun. Will keep virtual fingers crossed for you both! x
Thanks. She is 31 so recovery is going slow. We have our fingers crossed too.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Oh Gosh, a fairly old lady then, she must be a tough one! Keep us updated <3
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Re: Merens Pony Competition, Top Prize $200,000

Post by Weaving »

Got some draft rules up on the first post, let me know what you think!
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

I'm interested
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Option c for me please.

Should be a lot of fun. If any of the comps allow multiple entries not sure if any do can we enter more than one or will it be one Pony per comp.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

sandyleigh79 wrote:I'm interested

Great news sandyleigh! When you get a chance maybe have a read through and decide which option you'd like for your ponies!

Ricardo Ardo wrote:.

Fantastic, you're all signed up! Can't wait to start. I'll have a think about multiple entries and get back to you, for me personally I don't see it as a problem. However, there may be others that do. Might take a vote?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:41 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:41 pm