The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[E] Breed All Breeds: Looking for buyers!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Looking for buyers!

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Could I reserve a Sumba mare?

Thanks!!
Did you want any Sumba stallions per chance? so far I'm 4-0 stallions to mares so far and I'll probably cull this one and this one unless you'd like them. They're free if you do as I'd be getting rid of them anyway. You'll definitely get that Sumba mare as soon as I have two, but I have the colt curse right now.
Aw, great. I do as well, on Gabby Woodlark anyway :roll:

I can take Evermore off of your hands rn.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Did you want any Sumba stallions per chance? so far I'm 4-0 stallions to mares so far and I'll probably cull this one and this one unless you'd like them. They're free if you do as I'd be getting rid of them anyway. You'll definitely get that Sumba mare as soon as I have two, but I have the colt curse right now.
Aw, great. I do as well, on Gabby Woodlark anyway :roll:

I can take Evermore off of your hands rn.
Sounds good. I'll put him up and rehome the other.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:Hey! :D

Thanks!!
I have a Sumba filly for you! Sadly she didn't get the best of her parent's skills, so if you want you can wait for another one to be born.

I also have this one which I'd be willing to part with after I breed a Sandalwood or two with her.

I also might end up with some by surprise while making more Tibetans for the numerous Tibetan breeds, so if you'd like I can alert you to any new Sumba fillies that I get in the future.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Abyssinian, Altai, Baluchi, Batak, Ob

Post by EclipticEnd »

Majestic_And_Rare wrote:Hi can I have mare and stallion trained batak?
I have the stallion fully trained and up for offers.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Abyssinian, Altai, Baluchi, Batak, Ob

Post by EclipticEnd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Majestic_And_Rare wrote:Hi can I have mare and stallion trained batak?
I have the stallion fully trained and up for offers.
The mare will soon be done as well.

Edit: I also now realize I forgot to do the testing, so I'm doing that now and entering the stallion into some player competitions. I'll put him back up momentarily.

Edit 2: I've entered him in some competitions and he's now back up for offers.

Edit 3: Both are done and entered in competitions. Let me know when you're available to pick them up.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

Thanks!!
I have a Sumba filly for you! Sadly she didn't get the best of her parent's skills, so if you want you can wait for another one to be born.

I also have this one which I'd be willing to part with after I breed a Sandalwood or two with her.

I also might end up with some by surprise while making more Tibetans for the numerous Tibetan breeds, so if you'd like I can alert you to any new Sumba fillies that I get in the future.
Aw, man, I just saw this :roll:

I have no idea why the ping didn't go through.

I can take the second on my side (GabbysPets) when you are ready.

I'm currently trying to breed a private line of Sumbas, so adding new blood will help a lot with stats. Ty :D

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Aw, man, I just saw this :roll:

I'm currently trying to breed a private line of Sumbas, so adding new blood will help a lot with stats. Ty :D
Of course! I'll put her up now, and I'll keep you in mind for any future Sumba mares that I might get.
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Aw, man, I just saw this :roll:

Of course! I'll put her up now, and I'll keep you in mind for any future Sumba mares that I might get.
Offered ^^
BelgianBreeder2019
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Abyssinian, Altai, Baluchi, Ob, Sumbawa

Post by BelgianBreeder2019 »

I am going through a bunch of rare breeds, and I want to breed a lot of them. many horse breeds require the Mongolian. I already have one, but it is a stallion and about to die. If I can, and they are in availability, I want a Mongolian mare. I'm planning on breeding rare breeds, and putting them on the stud menu, to of course help the community. I'm offering between $1,000 to $5,000 dollars, hope I'm not being too cheap.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Abyssinian, Altai, Baluchi, Ob, Sumbawa

Post by EclipticEnd »

BelgianBreeder2019 wrote:I am going through a bunch of rare breeds, and I want to breed a lot of them. many horse breeds require the Mongolian. I already have one, but it is a stallion and about to die. If I can, and they are in availability, I want a Mongolian mare. I'm planning on breeding rare breeds, and putting them on the stud menu, to of course help the community. I'm offering between $1,000 to $5,000 dollars, hope I'm not being too cheap.
Certainly! I'm going to be focusing on just Mongolians when I can get Premium so I've been keeping recipe horses. I can probably breed you a filly within a few days; I'll ping you when she's born.

I'll let you decide what you want to pay within that margin based on the horse that is bred and her skills and stats.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:23 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:23 am