Community Forum

[E] Breed All Breeds: Looking for buyers!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

[E] Breed All Breeds: Looking for buyers!

Post by EclipticEnd »

You may or may not know that I've been working on breeding all breeds in the game to complete the given quests. Originally I was planning on keeping a stallion and a mare of each breed, but I've come to the conclusion that it's simply going to take too much space to keep one of each breed. Plus, what use is collecting them when I could better use them to help out the community?

And now we're here.

Hello, all! If you're looking to start a new breeding project, gain a breed for your personal collection, or add new blood to your own bloodlines, then you've come to the right place!

I ask that you only request horses that I haven't already done as I'm not going to have the means to breed some of them again without some effort. Feel free to ask for as many of a breed as you want. You can also specify genders. If the breed is especially difficult, though, then you might not receive all that you request. This happened with both Spiti and Deli; I only ended up making one of both because I had bad evals and not enough patience. I do reserve the right to keep any specific breed, even if it's not yet under my name.

I would personally prefer these breeds go towards breeding more horses rather than be rehomed or aged out. If you're planning to rehome them, then please don't. I'll happily buy them back from you and find a new home for them.

Prices will vary based on rarity and difficulty to breed. Expect either 1k, 5k, 10k, 20k or very rarely 50k price ranges.

It may take a while for the horses to be created. I'll ping you when they are completely done, though, and you can decide at that point if you still want them or not. There are 328 breeds not including AC ones; I've only gone through around 19 so far.

Note because I forgot to add this earlier:

I have a two day holding policy for horses. If you don't offer on the horse by the end of those two days, and the horse has an offer from someone else, I will accept that offer and move on. Exceptions can be made if you don't have the room for the horse at the moment, so long as you alert me to this and are working on opening up a slot for it.

It's nothing personal. I'm normally a very active player and I have a lot of horses to transfer and sell; I need the room and I'll take the opportunity to make the room.

You can find my current progress here. All golden stars mean that the breed is done with and can be adopted out.

Currently looking to sell:
Abyssinian || 1x Mare
Possibly Taken || Altai || 1x Stallion
Possibly Taken || Baluchi || 1x Mare
Ob || 2x Mare, 1x Stallion

Offering to breed:
Akhal-Teke
Baladi
Chinese Pony
Exmoor Pony
Kathiawari
Kirgiz
Mongolian (non-Maelstrom Line)
Tarpan (higher HGP, non-Maelstrom Line)
Sumba
Tchenarani
Tibetan Pony
West African Barb

Please note that I cannot guarantee amazing quality of the above breeds.
Some simply don't have high HGP despite my best efforts.
Also, for those who aren't aware: I'm working on a private line of Mongolians called Maelstroms. That's what I mean when I say that horses won't be bred directly from those lines.

UPDATE:
Currently not offering training for the above horses. Maybe later.

=======================================================================================

Currently Reserved:

=======================================================================================

Kirgiz, West African Barb, Mongolian, Thoroughbred || Me!
Chinese Pony, Tibetan, and Manipuri || Hilayla
1x Sumba Mare, 1x Latvian Harness Horse || Gabby_Woodlark
2x Latvian Harness Horse (Mare and Stallion), 2x Marwari (Mare and Stallion) || ~|Horse Paradise|~
Both Batak (Trained), 1x South German Horse Mare|| Majestic_And_Rare
1x Mongolian Mare || BelgianBreeder2019
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:32 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Looking for buyers!

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

EclipticEnd wrote:Hey! :D
Could I reserve a Sumba mare?

Thanks!!

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:Hey! :D

Thanks!!
Certainly!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

Thanks!!
Certainly!
Oop, forgot to put in a Latvian Harness Horse, no gender preferred. It's okay if you can't, since they are the rarest breed in the game!

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Certainly!
Oop, forgot to put in a Latvian Harness Horse, no gender preferred. It's okay if you can't, since they are the rarest breed in the game!
I'll write that down as well; it might take a while for both of them but I fully intend to do both at some point.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Oop, forgot to put in a Latvian Harness Horse, no gender preferred. It's okay if you can't, since they are the rarest breed in the game!
I'll write that down as well; it might take a while for both of them but I fully intend to do both at some point.
Tysm!

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Looking for buyers! 5 Breeds Currently Available.

Post by EclipticEnd »

Bumping this up. I've listed some breeds that I've already finished with and can send out immediately once claimed.
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~|Horse Paradise|~ »

EclipticEnd wrote:Hey, hey! :lol: :D
I was wondering if I could reserve a mare and stallion of the lativan harness horse breed and the same for marwari? Ty!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

~|Horse Paradise|~ wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:Hey, hey! :lol: :D
I was wondering if I could reserve a mare and stallion of the lativan harness horse breed and the same for marwari? Ty!
Certainly! I do currently have three Marwaris; two are Stallions and one is a Mare. I'd be more than willing to sell them all to you if you're interested.

-Marwari 1 ♂
-Marwari 2 ♂
-Marwari 3 ♀
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~|Horse Paradise|~ »

EclipticEnd wrote:
~|Horse Paradise|~ wrote:
Certainly! I do currently have three Marwaris; two are Stallions and one is a Mare. I'd be more than willing to sell them all to you if you're interested.

-Marwari 1 ♂
-Marwari 2 ♂
-Marwari 3 ♀
Ty! I think all of them would be nice :) How much were you thinking?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:38 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:38 pm