The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking to buy WBs

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking to buy WBs

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Jinksy wrote: awesome :) would it be OK to arrange a complimentary stud?
So logistically, I just put a $1 offer down on the filly, you put one down on the colt and then we accept? Apologies, I've never done a swap before - how exciting!
yes. each person just offers 1$ and yes you can choose any stud from my farm and you can breed to them for cheap :D :D
and when you sell the horse just put him up for offers only. you can offer on my mare and i will accept the offer :) :)
~Dakota McCurley~
Jinksy
Visit My Farm

Post by Jinksy »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Jinksy wrote: awesome :) would it be OK to arrange a complimentary stud?
So logistically, I just put a $1 offer down on the filly, you put one down on the colt and then we accept? Apologies, I've never done a swap before - how exciting!
yes. each person just offers 1$ and yes you can choose any stud from my farm and you can breed to them for cheap :D :D
You rock!!! ok, putting my offer in now, await to see yours on Blanc :)
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Jinksy wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: yes. each person just offers 1$ and yes you can choose any stud from my farm and you can breed to them for cheap :D :D
Aww thank you and putting the offer on him
now! :D
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Jinksy wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: yes. each person just offers 1$ and yes you can choose any stud from my farm and you can breed to them for cheap :D :D
Did you put blanc up for sale. I don’t see him. You put him up by hitting sell horse and then don’t fill in the box for the price and check sell horse for offers only :D
~Dakota McCurley~
Jinksy
Visit My Farm

Post by Jinksy »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Jinksy wrote: You rock!!! ok, putting my offer in now, await to see yours on Blanc :)
Did you put blanc up for sale. I don’t see him. You put him up by hitting sell horse and then don’t fill in the box for the price and check sell horse for offers only :D
Yep! He is waiting :)
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Jinksy wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: Did you put blanc up for sale. I don’t see him. You put him up by hitting sell horse and then don’t fill in the box for the price and check sell horse for offers only :D
Yep! He is waiting :)
ok got it now! it wasn’t showin on my phone for a while but my phone is also weird at times! :D :D :D
~Dakota McCurley~
Jinksy
Visit My Farm

Post by Jinksy »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Jinksy wrote: Yep! He is waiting :)
ok got it now! it wasn’t showin on my phone for a while but my phone is also weird at times! :D :D :D
All good, lovely doing business with you! You should see a breeding request from me in a few days :)
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Jinksy wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ok got it now! it wasn’t showin on my phone for a while but my phone is also weird at times! :D :D :D
All good, lovely doing business with you! You should see a breeding request from me in a few days :)
i will and i will definitely buy more horses from you and do further buisness i will check out the breeding request right now :D :D :) ;)
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Jinksy wrote: All good, lovely doing business with you! You should see a breeding request from me in a few days :)
i will and i will definitely buy more horses from you and do further buisness i will check out the breeding request right now :D :D :) ;)
Have a good night and stay safe! :D :D
~Dakota McCurley~
MaestroEventing
Visit My Farm

Post by MaestroEventing »

4 gold-Speed Tempo Balance Intelligence
2 green- Movement Agility
Horse Genetic Potential: 67,573
Trakehner 100%
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2356188
Become a Patron!