Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Frankly Ridiculous Belgian Sale

Post by Knitting »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Knitting wrote:
I'm also going to put up a couple of welshies, a stallion and a mare for 10k each x
do you still have any welsehes left?
I can sell you some Welshies :) Let me know what you're after and I'll put some up for you. I'm currently not selling anything with a HGP over 61000, so they'll all be 10,000 or less for much older horses.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Knitting wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: do you still have any welsehes left?
I can sell you some Welshies :) Let me know what you're after and I'll put some up for you. I'm currently not selling anything with a HGP over 61000, so they'll all be 10,000 or less for much older horses.
i will take omen stallion an one mare :) the youngest ones you have are fine
~Dakota McCurley~
Knitting
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Knitting »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Knitting wrote:
i will take omen stallion an one mare :) the youngest ones you have are fine
I've put up the youngest two that I'm willing to part with! Just pop $8000 stallion and $9000 mare x
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Weaving wrote:I'm backkkkk! And I'm selling off my Belgian stock for crazy cheap, most are up on the marketplace, starting at 12k for green strength, 20k for gold. I've also got a few not up for public sale, but that I will let go to people who offer below for them with the link to the horse. These lines have never been available to the public before! Go go go!
Any with over 60 strength?
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Knitting wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: i will take omen stallion an one mare :) the youngest ones you have are fine
I've put up the youngest two that I'm willing to part with! Just pop $8000 stallion and $9000 mare x
ok thank you
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Knitting wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: i will take omen stallion an one mare :) the youngest ones you have are fine
ok thank you!
~Dakota McCurley~
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Hello I was browsing your farm and I saw this guy he is a really nice horse and would be a REALLY nice addition to my Belgian stock I am willing to pay up to 20 million for him. Let me know! :D
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

mlloftus wrote:
Weaving wrote:I'm backkkkk! And I'm selling off my Belgian stock for crazy cheap, most are up on the marketplace, starting at 12k for green strength, 20k for gold. I've also got a few not up for public sale, but that I will let go to people who offer below for them with the link to the horse. These lines have never been available to the public before! Go go go!
Any with over 60 strength?
I have a filly if you would like?
Knitting
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Knitting »

Leopard Horse wrote:Hello I was browsing your farm and I saw this guy he is a really nice horse and would be a REALLY nice addition to my Belgian stock I am willing to pay up to 20 million for him. Let me know! :D
Heya, he was a record breaker for me, so I'm not sure I'm willing to part ways with him just yet, I could potentially offer you breedings though?
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Knitting wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:Hello I was browsing your farm and I saw this guy he is a really nice horse and would be a REALLY nice addition to my Belgian stock I am willing to pay up to 20 million for him. Let me know! :D
Heya, he was a record breaker for me, so I'm not sure I'm willing to part ways with him just yet, I could potentially offer you breedings though?
ALL of my mares are pregnant at the moment but I will let you know when they aren’t;) could u let me know if you are ever willing to part with him?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 1:07 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:07 am