Community Forum

DMC Performance Horses For Sale. Come Get Rare Breeds And Fully Trained Horses

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

DMC Performance Horses For Sale. Come Get Rare Breeds And Fully Trained Horses

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

So i’m trying to get rid of almost all my horses. im starting a new project and need some cash to start it Here are the guidelines and rules-
How This Works-
Choose as many horses from my farm as you would like. I will also post my side farms and you can buy horses from there too
Rules- Some horses may not be for sale. if you choose a horse that i don’t want to buy i will let you choose any other horse that i am willing to sell for 1/2 off. I’m sorry i can’t have a list or barn of horses i’m not willing to sell but i have too many and i don’t know what horses i still have and what ones get sold. If you choose a horse i’m not willing to sell i will also let you rent or breed to the horse for 300k. You can buy a whole field or barn of horses if you wish as long as i’m willing to sell all of them. If you want to buy a whole barn or field just link the field. Also ping me on a different post, i put a bump post in this chat. PLEASE KEEP DMC IN ALL HORSES NAMES THAT RUN THROUGH MY PROGRAM.
Those are all the rules, sorry if i’m being strict
Form- THIS IS MANDATORY FOR PURCHASE
Username-
Horses Links- Please link the horse(s), barns, or pastures here
How much you willing to pay- This is for all the horses in total. (ex. i’m buying 3 horses at 5k each then i put 15k not 5k per horse)
Did you read the rules and will keep DMC at the start of their name- y/n
Farm Link -https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/121218
Pricing-
Trained- 950k minimum
Untrained- 100k minimum or lower if needed
Rare breeds- 500k can go lower if needed
We can barter if you need lower. don’t be shy to ask.
other than that have fun thank you!
Last edited by Dakotamccurley7 on Sun May 31, 2020 2:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: DMC Performance Horses

bump
~Dakota McCurley~
Paige100
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: DMC Performance Horses For Sale. Come Get Rare Breeds And Fully Trained Horses

Post by Paige100 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:So i’m trying to get rid of almost all my horses. im starting a new project and need some cash to start it Here are the guidelines and rules-
How This Works-
Choose as many horses from my farm as you would like. I will also post my side farms and you can buy horses from there too
Rules- Some horses may not be for sale. if you choose a horse that i don’t want to buy i will let you choose any other horse that i am willing to sell for 1/2 off. I’m sorry i can’t have a list or barn of horses i’m not willing to sell but i have too many and i don’t know what horses i still have and what ones get sold. If you choose a horse i’m not willing to sell i will also let you rent or breed to the horse for 300k. You can buy a whole field or barn of horses if you wish as long as i’m willing to sell all of them. If you want to buy a whole barn or field just link the field. Also ping me on a different post, i put a bump post in this chat. PLEASE KEEP DMC IN ALL HORSES NAMES THAT RUN THROUGH MY PROGRAM.
Username-
How much you willing to pay- This is for all the horses in total. (ex. i’m buying 3 horses at 5k each then i put 15k not 5k per horse)
Pricing-
Trained- 950k minimum
I will have a look tomorrow gtg
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: DMC Performance Horses For Sale. Come Get Rare Breeds And Fully Trained Horses

the last one isn’t for sale but is 2 mil too much? thank you for coming i appreciate it!
~Dakota McCurley~
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Daccotamccurley7 wrote: :lol:
For all of them?
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:
Daccotamccurley7 wrote: :lol:
For all of them?
yes :D sorry on the late reply, when you ping it doesn’t show in my notifications
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Paige100 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote:So i’m trying to get rid of almost all my horses. im starting a new project and need some cash to start it Here are the guidelines and rules-
How This Works-
Username-
Pricing-
Trained- 950k minimum
I will have a look tomorrow gtg
perfect thank you for your time!
~Dakota McCurley~
Paige100
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Paige100 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Paige100 wrote: I will have a look tomorrow gtg
perfect thank you for your time!
No problem
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Daccotamccurley7 wrote:...
What about 1.5 mil?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 7:30 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 7:30 am