Community Forum

Favourite Horse Contest! *REDONE* And now closed for judging!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Favourite Horse Contest! *REDONE*

Post by Jockey's Holding »

Sorry, I forgot! I think it would be this guy: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2278589
What first drew me to him was his agility comment-- I had never seen that comment on a horse before (I am sure that there are a few out there though :D ). I bought him for 25k, had him trained, and then started competing him in cutting. I can honestly say that he is the only horse I have that I have been able to get consistently good results in that sport.
Skyler Brooks wrote:Could you link your favourite horse?
Jockey's Holding wrote:Thanks for letting me know! :D
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Wow! I've tried to compete in cutting- it failed miserably :oops: .
Jockey's Holding wrote:Sorry, I forgot! I think it would be this guy: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2278589
What first drew me to him was his agility comment-- I had never seen that comment on a horse before (I am sure that there are a few out there though :D ). I bought him for 25k, had him trained, and then started competing him in cutting. I can honestly say that he is the only horse I have that I have been able to get consistently good results in that sport.
Skyler Brooks wrote:Could you link your favourite horse?
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

bump
meganrose55
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganrose55 »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Hello everyone! I'm copying this contest from mlloftus who copied it from Eternity Awaits(Sorry if I got that wrong). I will be giving away $500,000 to the person with the best horse. Warning: I might ask to buy your horse for a high price that fits it after the competition is over, as people enter the best horses. Good luck, and may the best horse win!
FYI everyone: entries close and the comp will be judged on April 1st
STORM wrote:You wanted one of these

he is probably my favourite horse or at least up there! hes got beautiful colouring and i do think everything about him is just perfect! he was the first gypsy vanner colt that i bred myself and he turned out really well!!!
Currently focusing on producing Kathiawari and Marwari breeds :)

selling alot of horses to make room ;)
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Wow! Congrats! I've only created a new Grade Horse and Baladi, the grade horse I just bred until it was pure :)
meganrose55 wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:Hello everyone! I'm copying this contest from mlloftus who copied it from Eternity Awaits(Sorry if I got that wrong). I will be giving away $500,000 to the person with the best horse. Warning: I might ask to buy your horse for a high price that fits it after the competition is over, as people enter the best horses. Good luck, and may the best horse win!
FYI everyone: entries close and the comp will be judged on April 1st

he is probably my favourite horse or at least up there! hes got beautiful colouring and i do think everything about him is just perfect! he was the first gypsy vanner colt that i bred myself and he turned out really well!!!
meganrose55
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganrose55 »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Wow! Congrats! I've only created a new Grade Horse and Baladi, the grade horse I just bred until it was pure :)
meganrose55 wrote:

i used to have baladis to create my marwari and kathiawari stock! :D
Currently focusing on producing Kathiawari and Marwari breeds :)

selling alot of horses to make room ;)
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

BUMP
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Skyler Brooks wrote:BUMP
What are the results?
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

There are only 3 entries, so I changed the due date for entries :D Sorry for making you wait, but I want to give more people a chance to enter!
ST0RM wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:BUMP
What are the results?
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Skyler Brooks wrote:There are only 3 entries, so I changed the due date for entries :D Sorry for making you wait, but I want to give more people a chance to enter!
ST0RM wrote: What are the results?
No worries. I was just seeing if I had missed them. How many do you need? 'cause I can make my sis enter.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 7:10 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:10 am