Community Forum

Come join the fun!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Come join the fun!

Post by CBlueberry »

Heya community! I have decided that every week, I am going to host one level 1 comp of a different discipline, starting at Barrel Racing and ending with Working Ranch. My goal is to see how many horses will end up getting entered, and how many points we can get a winner to have. The entry fee will be $1 and purses 10k, so people will want to enter. Links will start being posted when 5 people at least have responded that they want to participate. Oh, and there is a small chance I will be giving out a prize to the player who gets the most horses in the top 3 winners throughout all the comps. Have fun!
Horsecrazy15
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Come join the fun!

Post by Horsecrazy15 »

CBlueberry wrote:Heya community! I have decided that every week, I am going to host one level 1 comp of a different discipline, starting at Barrel Racing and ending with Working Ranch. My goal is to see how many horses will end up getting entered, and how many points we can get a winner to have. The entry fee will be $1 and purses 10k, so people will want to enter. Links will start being posted when 5 people at least have responded that they want to participate. Oh, and there is a small chance I will be giving out a prize to the player who gets the most horses in the top 3 winners throughout all the comps. Have fun!
I would like to enter!
greenpaint
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

CBlueberry wrote:Heya community! I have decided that every week, I am going to host one level 1 comp of a different discipline, starting at Barrel Racing and ending with Working Ranch. My goal is to see how many horses will end up getting entered, and how many points we can get a winner to have. The entry fee will be $1 and purses 10k, so people will want to enter. Links will start being posted when 5 people at least have responded that they want to participate. Oh, and there is a small chance I will be giving out a prize to the player who gets the most horses in the top 3 winners throughout all the comps. Have fun!
Me too
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

bump
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoseeDelight »

I want to!
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

Starting today, Barrel Racing link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/compet ... view/88001
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

I once it has 10+ entries, I can spam for it too get 70+ horses, making 1st place get 750 points, if you want.
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:I once it has 10+ entries, I can spam for it too get 70+ horses, making 1st place get 750 points, if you want.
me too. i have at least 100 horses haha
~Dakota McCurley~
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:I once it has 10+ entries, I can spam for it too get 70+ horses, making 1st place get 750 points, if you want.
me too. i have at least 100 horses haha
I have 118 :shock:
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: me too. i have at least 100 horses haha
I have 118 :shock:
i didn’t have an exact count haha. too many!
~Dakota McCurley~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 7:33 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:33 am