Community Forum

United Horse Rescue Club

equine rescue
Visit My Farm

United Horse Rescue Club

Post by equine rescue »

I've seen many different players have rescue facilities, I myself have one as well, so that's why I created this club, so that we can help each other out. This club is open to all players who take the time to rescue horses in need of new homes. What we do in this club is we help each other out, if we're in need of money, don't have enough space for horses, etc. I created this club so that different players who rescue horses can help one another and give unwanted horses loving homes. This club is open to all players who take in rescue horses. If you want to join, fill out the following form:

-how many rescue horses do you currently have?
-do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they?
-are you committed to rescuing horses and giving them good homes?
-are you willing to help other members out?
-do you promise to respect other members?
-how much money do you currently have?
-can you do any services (such as training, champing, boarding, etc.)
-do you need help for you to succeed in giving horses good new homes

MEMBERS:
equine vet
BrooklynMooreRescue
Bean Team Equestrian
ST0RM
Mlloftus_2
Caramelapple3
Amazing Grace
The Other Side
Last edited by equine rescue on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
BrooklynMooreRescue
Visit My Farm

Re: United Horse Rescue Club

Post by BrooklynMooreRescue »

equine vet wrote:I've seen many different players have rescue facilities, I myself have one as well, so that's why I created this club, so that we can help each other out. This club is open to all players who take the time to rescue horses in need of new homes. What we do in this club is we help each other out, if we're in need of money, don't have enough space for horses, etc. I created this club so that different players who rescue horses can help one another and give unwanted horses loving homes. This club is open to all players who take in rescue horses. If you want to join, fill out the following form:

Hello! I have a New Rescue Center! It’s called Brooklyn Moore Stables Rescue, it ~BMS Rescue~
Here are the answers to the questions:
how many rescue horses do you currently have?
-do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? yes I do. My other account is BrooklinMooreStables
-are you committed to rescuing horses and giving them good homes? Yes I am.
-are you willing to help other members out? Yes I will help out as much as I can
-do you promise to respect other members? Yes, I will respect all the members
-how much money do you currently have? I currently have $8,453
-can you do any services (such as training, champing, boarding, etc.) Yes, I will. To do so I will put them on my other account.
-do you need help for you to succeed in giving horses good new homes. Yes, but once I have a stable program I will help others to succeed.
equine rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by equine rescue »

BrooklynMooreRescue wrote:
equine vet wrote:I've seen many different players have rescue facilities, I myself have one as well, so that's why I created this club, so that we can help each other out. This club is open to all players who take the time to rescue horses in need of new homes. What we do in this club is we help each other out, if we're in need of money, don't have enough space for horses, etc. I created this club so that different players who rescue horses can help one another and give unwanted horses loving homes. This club is open to all players who take in rescue horses. If you want to join, fill out the following form:

Hello! I have a New Rescue Center! It’s called Brooklyn Moore Stables Rescue, it ~BMS Rescue~
Here are the answers to the questions:
how many rescue horses do you currently have?
-do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? yes I do. My other account is BrooklinMooreStables
-are you committed to rescuing horses and giving them good homes? Yes I am.
-are you willing to help other members out? Yes I will help out as much as I can
-do you promise to respect other members? Yes, I will respect all the members
-how much money do you currently have? I currently have $8,453
-can you do any services (such as training, champing, boarding, etc.) Yes, I will. To do so I will put them on my other account.
-do you need help for you to succeed in giving horses good new homes. Yes, but once I have a stable program I will help others to succeed.
congrats, you're in!
Bean Team Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team Equestrian »

MEMBERS:
equine vet
BrooklynMooreRescue
-how many rescue horses do you currently have? about 25
-do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? yes, Bean team =)
-are you committed to rescuing horses and giving them good homes? yes
-are you willing to help other members out? yes
-do you promise to respect other members? yes
-how much money do you currently have? around 34k
-can you do any services (such as training, champing, boarding, etc.) I'm happy to do training and breeding on my other account and can do boarding on this account
-do you need help for you to succeed in giving horses good new homes? Mostly in terms of funds.
equine rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by equine rescue »

Bean Team Equestrian wrote:

MEMBERS:
equine vet
BrooklynMooreRescue
-how many rescue horses do you currently have? about 25
-do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? yes, Bean team =)
-are you committed to rescuing horses and giving them good homes? yes
-are you willing to help other members out? yes
-do you promise to respect other members? yes
-how much money do you currently have? around 34k
-can you do any services (such as training, champing, boarding, etc.) I'm happy to do training and breeding on my other account and can do boarding on this account
-do you need help for you to succeed in giving horses good new homes? Mostly in terms of funds.
congrats, you're in!
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

equine vet wrote:...
how many rescue horses do you currently have? no, but I hope by joining I will get some
-do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? Nope
-are you committed to rescuing horses and giving them good homes? Yes. I want to do it IRL
-are you willing to help other members out? Of course
-do you promise to respect other members? Definitely
-how much money do you currently have? 800k but it will change. I try to keep my money higher than 500k
-can you do any services (such as training, champing, boarding, etc.) I want to train and I can't champ or board unless the owner is or with the horse aging out
-do you need help for you to succeed in giving horses good new homes? possibly
Mlloftus_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus_2 »

*5, I just started today
*mlloftus, my main account
* Yes
*Of course!
*Yes!
*15 mil between my two accounts
-can you do any services
*Boarding and champing
*Maybe

Normally I try and get the horses trained, and then sell them (For more than 1 dollar., b/c they are trained)
equine rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by equine rescue »

ST0RM wrote:...
Mlloftus_2 wrote:...
congrats, both of you are in! I pinged you on the rescue/adoption forum
great idea to train rescue horses, I think that no one would want them as untrained rescue horses, but everyone wants grinders, and they can actually do pretty well when you finish training them! :D
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

I've seen many different players have rescue facilities, I myself have one as well, so that's why I created this club, so that we can help each other out. This club is open to all players who take the time to rescue horses in need of new homes. What we do in this club is we help each other out, if we're in need of money, don't have enough space for horses, etc. I created this club so that different players who rescue horses can help one another and give unwanted horses loving homes. This club is open to all players who take in rescue horses. If you want to join, fill out the following form:

Hellow,

I've been using my old/main acct to do rescues along with champing and training , i am answering with this acct due to i am not able to talk on my other one ((yeah i can only talk with this one :lol: )) , here are all of my answers to the questions you have asked below :D :

-how many rescue horses do you currently have? : I've lost count,most likely around 30+ with this acct and way to much on my other ((i lost count on both of them i'll do a head count then :lol: ))
-do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? : Yes,Kemerson1106 :http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/123080
-are you committed to rescuing horses and giving them good homes? : yes
-are you willing to help other members out? : yes
-do you promise to respect other members? : yes
-how much money do you currently have? : 3 million on this acct and 2 million on my other acct ((yeah don't ask,to hard to explain))
-can you do any services (such as training, champing, boarding, etc.)? : I mostly do training , champing , and boarding on my other acct , the only time i can not do any of this is 1:if the horse is about to age out or 2: i'm out of room **i then will switch over to use this acct for training, champing, boarding, etc))
-do you need help for you to succeed in giving horses good new homes? : I most likely won't need help with selling any thing unless its a horse/pony/donkey/mule that has a bad/very bad breeders report.

Sincerely: (ERC) , (OFE) , & Kemerson1106
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

equine vet wrote:hello!
-how many rescue horses do you currently have? I have 5 rescue horses and three of their foals. This is my latest rescue: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2419494
-do you have any other accounts? If so, what are they? N/A
-are you committed to rescuing horses and giving them good homes? Yes
-are you willing to help other members out? Yes
-do you promise to respect other members? Of course!
-how much money do you currently have? $2,145,920
-can you do any services (such as training, champing, boarding, etc.) I don't do any of those, but I do offer custom breeding, if that counts.
-do you need help for you to succeed in giving horses good new homes? Not at the moment, but I can help out others.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 9:34 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:34 pm