Community Forum

Ping

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by Veterinarian »

vcuculi wrote:ping
Hello vcuculi ^^

I see that recently you've been offering a lot on the horses that I am transfering. I would like to inform you that I ment what I've said to you before: my lines are private. :lol: I don't want you getting disappointed eveytime because I 'reject' (accept my side account's) offer.

IF I ever put a horse up for sale (which most likely won't happen) you'll see on the sale add and the horse's description the word "sale" or "for sale". Plus in the sale add I'll include the horse's BR, confo and a few extra details about the horse.

I do not mind it if you keep offering on the horses I have up (that are not listed as "for sale") because I am always careful with whose offer I accept. But tbh it is a bit annoying because I am always stressed out because I am a little bit paranoid that the game will lag and accept your offer (which won't happen but oh well..)

I hope you understand
vcuculi
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by vcuculi »

Veterinarian wrote:
Hello vcuculi ^^

I see that recently you've been offering a lot on the horses that I am transfering. I would like to inform you that I ment what I've said to you before: my lines are private. :lol: I don't want you getting disappointed eveytime because I 'reject' (accept my side account's) offer.

IF I ever put a horse up for sale (which most likely won't happen) you'll see on the sale add and the horse's description the word "sale" or "for sale". Plus in the sale add I'll include the horse's BR, confo and a few extra details about the horse.

I do not mind it if you keep offering on the horses I have up (that are not listed as "for sale") because I am always careful with whose offer I accept. But tbh it is a bit annoying because I am always stressed out because I am a little bit paranoid that the game will lag and accept your offer (which won't happen but oh well..)

I hope you understand
it's ok! :D
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Hello vcuculi

I see that you are still offering on my horses despite the fact that you agreed on not bidding on them. :oops: I have pinged you again because I unfortunately have to warn you. If you offer on any other horse that do not have the word sale or for sale on the sale add I will ban you from my every service that I have.

(No studding, buying, getting horses trained etc.)

I am sorry if you feel like I am overreacting but I have already told you about this 5 times. It really stresses me out knowing that I could accidentally click on your offer, even though I know I won't because of my paranoia and my habit of checking the offer twice before I accept it :lol:

If I don't hear from you soon (with a reply or pm) I will have to ban you unfortunately.

I don't like the fact that a few players believe that if they ignore a message it never existed. Plus, I want to know that the player I am talking to is responsible enough (if that makes sense :lol: ) to reply. Because if they are not, I don't want to be in contact with them due to the possibility of something happening in the future and the player who I thought was responsible not replying and, you know, causing me trouble. :lol:
vcuculi
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

Veterinarian wrote:
Hello vcuculi

I see that you are still offering on my horses despite the fact that you agreed on not bidding on them. :oops: I have pinged you again because I unfortunately have to warn you. If you offer on any other horse that do not have the word sale or for sale on the sale add I will ban you from my every service that I have.

I am sorry if you feel like I am overreacting but I have already told you about this 5 times. It really stresses me out knowing that I could accidentally click on your offer, even though I know I won't because of my paranoia and my habit of checking the offer twice before I accept it :lol:

If I don't hear from you soon (with a reply or pm) I will have to ban you unfortunately.

I don't like the fact that a few players believe that if they ignore a message it never existed. Plus, I want to know that the player I am talking to is responsible enough (if that makes sense :lol: ) to reply. Because if they are not, I don't want to be in contact with them due to the possibility of something happening in the future and the player who I thought was responsible not replying and, you know, causing me trouble. :lol:
hi vet, I sometimes still offer on your horses because I hope that you will accept my offer... :lol: ;)
I know they are privet lines but would there be possibly an exception?
if it bothers you a lot then I will try not to offer on your horses :?
please don't ban me!
I know how you feel because I was transferring a master champion mare and I accidentally accepted the offer, it was 1 and i tried to contact the owners but they didn't reply :cry:
-vcuculi
Last edited by vcuculi on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey's Holding »

Veterinarian wrote:
Hello vcuculi

Sorry for coming in here, but I agree with Veterinarian.

We're not trying to be mean or rude, but this game is supposed to be an escape from life. For many of us, it is. However, when we are just trying to transfer our horses, it gets very stressful when we get a lot of different offers on our horses. Within seconds. Many of us feel horrible declining your offer, but we have made it clear that we are just transferring. That puts more stress on us and defeats the purpose of us playing on here at all. With that being said, we appreciate knowing that others like our horses, but when we have made it clear that they are not for sale and there are still a lot of offers on them, it just gets stressful for us to be on here anymore. Does that make any sense? :)
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
Hello vcuculi

We're not trying to be mean or rude, but this game is supposed to be an escape from life. For many of us, it is. However, when we are just trying to transfer our horses, it gets very stressful when we get a lot of different offers on our horses. Within seconds. Many of us feel horrible declining your offer, but we have made it clear that we are just transferring. That puts more stress on us and defeats the purpose of us playing on here at all. With that being said, we appreciate knowing that others like our horses, but when we have made it clear that they are not for sale and there are still a lot of offers on them, it just gets stressful for us to be on here anymore. Does that make any sense? :)
Thanks for explaining the situation so well Jockey! :mrgreen:
vcuculi
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

Veterinarian wrote:
Hello vcuculi

would it be possible that when you transfer your horses you put TRANSFER? so that I and people can see and not offer ;)
thanks
-vcuculi
vcuculi
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
Hello vcuculi

yes, thanks for the explenation ;)
vcuculi
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
Hello vcuculi

I know this is off topic but jockey are your lines privet or can I buy some of your horses? I would really like some of your thoroughbred colts :)
if they are privet lines than it's ok! :)
-vcuculi
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

vcuculi wrote: hi vet, I sometimes still offer on your horses because I hope that you will accept my offer... :lol: ;)
I know they are privet lines but would there be possibly an exception?
if it bothers you a lot then I will try not to offer on your horses :?
please don't ban me!
I know how you feel because I was transferring a master champion mare and I accidentally accepted the offer, it was 1 and i tried to contact the owners but they didn't reply :cry:
-vcuculi
I sometimes still offer on your horses because I hope that you will accept my offer.
This is exactly why I am telling you to not offer on my horses. Because I could accidentally accept your offer. I thought I've made this clear by now. This sentence right here makes me believe that you are indeed hoping that I'll accidentally accept your offer and this just makes me sad.

I already have told you 5 times that I won't be selling any of my horses :( I don't know what makes you think that I would ping/pm you 5 times about this and after that accept an offer you've made.

If you know how I feel then why do you keep on doing it? :oops:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 am