Community Forum

PING

Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

PING

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

D A D D I O wrote:um
i offered $1 i my mare Ooh that you bought. it clearly stated not to buy her. i was transferring her to pop and i lost connection on the way to this rodeo i’m goin to. My side is dakotamc68 please accept my offer as i am very annoyed with this
~Dakota McCurley~
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: PING

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
i offered $1 i my mare Ooh that you bought. it clearly stated not to buy her. i was transferring her to pop and i lost connection on the way to this rodeo i’m goin to. My side is dakotamc68 please accept my offer as i am very annoyed with this
Please make sure that you utilize your unlimited private sales option that you have since you've got a premium account :mrgreen:
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: i offered $1 i my mare Ooh that you bought. it clearly stated not to buy her. i was transferring her to pop and i lost connection on the way to this rodeo i’m goin to. My side is dakotamc68 please accept my offer as i am very annoyed with this
Please make sure that you utilize your unlimited private sales option that you have since you've got a premium account :mrgreen:
Using the private sales option is the best way to prevent things like this from happening
D A D D I O
Visit My Farm

Post by D A D D I O »

___
Last edited by D A D D I O on Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
D A D D I O
Visit My Farm

Post by D A D D I O »

I’m trying to accept it my sis bought her because I told her to look for a Andalusian mare for sale in my price range she bought her and for some reason it’s not letting me accept your offer I am trying hard to. And by any chance do you have a Andalusian mare for me? I don’t have much sorry
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Using the private sales option is the best way to prevent things like this from happening
that’s true.. she was for offers but i was about to purchase her on my side so i put her up for $1 then lost connection.. :(
~Dakota McCurley~
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
that’s true.. she was for offers but i was about to purchase her on my side so i put her up for $1 then lost connection.. :(
That's why it's best to use the private sale option only and to double check that you're accepting the right offer so that in case you had to leave, your horse wouldn't be bought by another player.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
thanks for the mare, but i need the foal too. she was being transferred to be popped. i’m in a breeding partnership and need the foals
~Dakota McCurley~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:52 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:52 am