Community Forum

ping

Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

ping

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

MerrySmile wrote:...
Hello! I was wondering if you could breed me a caspian/ mongolian mare. i’ve tried and keep getting chinise guloxia horses!! thank you!!
~Dakota McCurley~
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by MerrySmile »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:...
Hello! I was wondering if you could breed me a caspian/ mongolian mare. i’ve tried and keep getting chinise guloxia horses!! thank you!!
Hey, I've been off for a while. I'm not going to be breeding for a while. I'm going to be selling all my horses because I don't get on very much and want people to enjoy them.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

MerrySmile wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Hey, I've been off for a while. I'm not going to be breeding for a while. I'm going to be selling all my horses because I don't get on very much and want people to enjoy them.
oh ok thanks!
~Dakota McCurley~
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ...
I could try to breed you one! I have a good mongolian stud, just need to find a caspian mare. I'll let you know if I manage to get a filly of your requirements.
also if you already managed to get a caspian/mongolian mare then feel free to ignore this lol
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ...
I could try to breed you one! I have a good mongolian stud, just need to find a caspian mare. I'll let you know if I manage to get a filly of your requirements.
also if you already managed to get a caspian/mongolian mare then feel free to ignore this lol
thank you!! i will definitely take you up on that offer i think i may have a caspian mare. let me see. thank you!
~Dakota McCurley~
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:thank you!! i will definitely take you up on that offer i think i may have a caspian mare. let me see. thank you!
Yep no problem! In case you're curious, this is my mongolian stud in question. He has thrown a few Chinese Guoxia foals, but when I actively bred him before putting him up to stud all I got out of him seemed to be Mongolian/Caspian foals lol
Sugar Puma
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote:thank you!! i will definitely take you up on that offer i think i may have a caspian mare. let me see. thank you!
Yep no problem! In case you're curious, this is my mongolian stud in question. He has thrown a few Chinese Guoxia foals, but when I actively bred him before putting him up to stud all I got out of him seemed to be Mongolian/Caspian foals lol
Sugar Puma
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2436963
here is my caspian mare. tha k you so so much again!
~Dakota McCurley~
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2436963
Yep, again, no problem. I was just about to buy that mare lol. Do you want me to lower the stud price for you, or take the mare onto my account to breed? In the case of studding, I have him currently listed at $1 for you
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2436963
Yep, again, no problem. I was just about to buy that mare lol. Do you want me to lower the stud price for you, or take the mare onto my account to breed? In the case of studding, I have him currently listed at $1 for you
let me move her so i can breed him to her
~Dakota McCurley~
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote: let me move her so i can breed him to her
Fingers crossed you get a mongolian/caspian filly! If need be, I'll let you breed to him again. I'll buy some caspian mares for an upcoming project and if any produce fillies that aren't Chinese Gouxia foals, then I'll let you have a look at them too.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:49 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:49 pm