Community Forum

ping

Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: let me move her so i can breed him to her
Fingers crossed you get a mongolian/caspian filly! If need be, I'll let you breed to him again. I'll buy some caspian mares for an upcoming project and if any produce fillies that aren't Chinese Gouxia foals, then I'll let you have a look at them too.
omg thank you so so so much your awesome!!
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ...
I could try to breed you one! I have a good mongolian stud, just need to find a caspian mare. I'll let you know if I manage to get a filly of your requirements.
also if you already managed to get a caspian/mongolian mare then feel free to ignore this lol
AHH i got a chiniese guloxia!! do you know of any of the caspian mongolian crosses that Sugar Puma has produced. if so can i breed to one?
~Dakota McCurley~
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote: AHH i got a chiniese guloxia!! do you know of any of the caspian mongolian crosses that Sugar Puma has produced. if so can i breed to one?

Unfortunately it seems a few of his foals were rehomed, as I was looking through them earlier and noticed not as many were listed as before.
However, never fret. I have six Caspian mares currently bred to him. One of them is surely bound to have a Mongolian x Caspian cross.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: AHH i got a chiniese guloxia!! do you know of any of the caspian mongolian crosses that Sugar Puma has produced. if so can i breed to one?

Unfortunately it seems a few of his foals were rehomed, as I was looking through them earlier and noticed not as many were listed as before.
However, never fret. I have six Caspian mares currently bred to him. One of them is surely bound to have a Mongolian x Caspian cross.
omigod your amazing!! if one breeds a mongolian and caspian cross how much do you want? thank you so so so much!!
~Dakota McCurley~
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:omigod your amazing!! if one breeds a mongolian and caspian cross how much do you want? thank you so so so much!!
You're welcome c: when I get a cross, I'll put it up for private and you can just offer $1.
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ..
Hey! First two mares popped. They're both colts, as well as crosses! If you don't like either, or want a filly, we'll just wait for the other mares to pop.
edit: Oh god he's throwing all colts. Two other mares popped, but their foals were Chinese Guoxias. Then the fifth mare popped and she threw another colt cross. Sixth mare was also a Chinese Guoxia, and hilariously the only filly. But! We got three crosses out of six mares so I'd say that's pretty good. You can take your pick, or have all of them if you'd like.

Average Breeder's Report, HGP 34,814. Currently up.
Oak Sword's foal

Weak Breeder's Report, HGP 32,975 Not currently up.
Dixieland Brambles' foal

Gold Intelligence, HGP 37,215 Currently up.
Espresso No Wine's foal
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote:omigod your amazing!! if one breeds a mongolian and caspian cross how much do you want? thank you so so so much!!
You're welcome c: when I get a cross, I'll put it up for private and you can just offer $1.
thank you so so much!
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ..
Hey! First two mares popped. They're both colts, as well as crosses! If you don't like either, or want a filly, we'll just wait for the other mares to pop.
edit: Oh god he's throwing all colts. Two other mares popped, but their foals were Chinese Guoxias. Then the fifth mare popped and she threw another colt cross. Sixth mare was also a Chinese Guoxia, and hilariously the only filly. But! We got three crosses out of six mares so I'd say that's pretty good. You can take your pick, or have all of them if you'd like.

Average Breeder's Report, HGP 34,814. Currently up.
Oak Sword's foal

Weak Breeder's Report, HGP 32,975 Not currently up.
Dixieland Brambles' foal

Gold Intelligence, HGP 37,215 Currently up.
Espresso No Wine's foal
ahh i need a more. i will take all 3 and see if my caspian and tibetan pony can throw a mare for me! thank you so much!
~Dakota McCurley~
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ahh i need a more. i will take all 3 and see if my caspian and tibetan pony can throw a mare for me! thank you so much!
The other colt is up!
I can always try rebreeding the mares for a filly! I also have a Tibetan, so if you want me to breed the Caspian mares I have to my Tibetan, I can do that as well. It's no problem for me, as I'm trying to age out a few mares anyways lol.
Also wanted to make sure it wasn't by accident, but was the $100,000 a typo? If so, I will happily give it back. I just wasn't sure.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ahh i need a more. i will take all 3 and see if my caspian and tibetan pony can throw a mare for me! thank you so much!
The other colt is up!
I can always try rebreeding the mares for a filly! I also have a Tibetan, so if you want me to breed the Caspian mares I have to my Tibetan, I can do that as well. It's no problem for me, as I'm trying to age out a few mares anyways lol.
Also wanted to make sure it wasn't by accident, but was the $100,000 a typo? If so, I will happily give it back. I just wasn't sure.
wasn’t a typo and if you want to try feel free too! i just realized i need a mongolian and tibetan pony but it will still work :D
~Dakota McCurley~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 1:03 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:03 pm