Community Forum

ping

NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote: wasn’t a typo and if you want to try feel free too! i just realized i need a mongolian and tibetan pony but it will still work :D
So you need a Mongolian x Tibetan cross?
edit: Aha, you're breeding a Hequ aren't you? c: I think I can still help. I'm currently breeding for Timor Ponies, which is why I had no problem bulk buying Caspian mares lol. I don't have any Mongolian mares that I'm certain will live long enough for the projects, so I bred one I just bought to Sugar Puma in hopes for a filly. Fingers crossed.
Then if you'd like, if this mare throws me a filly and is still kicking afterwards, I can breed her to my Tibetan and see if I get a cross.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: wasn’t a typo and if you want to try feel free too! i just realized i need a mongolian and tibetan pony but it will still work :D
So you need a Mongolian x Tibetan cross?
edit: Aha, you're breeding a Hequ aren't you? c: I think I can still help. I'm currently breeding for Timor Ponies, which is why I had no problem bulk buying Caspian mares lol. I don't have any Mongolian mares that I'm certain will live long enough for the projects, so I bred one I just bought to Sugar Puma in hopes for a filly. Fingers crossed.
Then if you'd like, if this mare throws me a filly and is still kicking afterwards, I can breed her to my Tibetan and see if I get a cross.
yes i am and thank you that would be awesome!!!
~Dakota McCurley~
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote: yes i am and thank you that would be awesome!!!
Okay so good news! She didn't pass away once she foaled, I ended up with a filly, and she is now bred to my Tibetan Pony to see if I can get any crosses out of her before her time is up. Fingers crossed she'll throw another filly, that way you can pair up with one of the colts you got. Though if she gives a colt, I can always see if Sugar Puma is willing to throw a filly with a good eval for Hequ
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: yes i am and thank you that would be awesome!!!
Okay so good news! She didn't pass away once she foaled, I ended up with a filly, and she is now bred to my Tibetan Pony to see if I can get any crosses out of her before her time is up. Fingers crossed she'll throw another filly, that way you can pair up with one of the colts you got. Though if she gives a colt, I can always see if Sugar Puma is willing to throw a filly with a good eval for Hequ
omg yay thank you so so much i can’t even say how happy i am right now!!
~Dakota McCurley~
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ...
Sorry for the long wait! I've been off and on, trying to keep some projects moving while taking short breaks.
Well, the mare threw a colt, but she's still kicking so I'll try breeding her again. Would you like the colt regardless? He has a 3 evaluation for Hequ, which isn't the best but it's something. I think it's cause he's horse type body.
3 Hequ Eval

edit: I just noticed one of the colts I previously bred for you has no Hequ Evaluation at all! Whoops. But hey, he's got a 4 eval Timor Pony which is cool. Maybe if you haven't bred a Timor yet, you could use him for that?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2602585
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Sorry for the long wait! I've been off and on, trying to keep some projects moving while taking short breaks.
Well, the mare threw a colt, but she's still kicking so I'll try breeding her again. Would you like the colt regardless? He has a 3 evaluation for Hequ, which isn't the best but it's something. I think it's cause he's horse type body.
3 Hequ Eval

edit: I just noticed one of the colts I previously bred for you has no Hequ Evaluation at all! Whoops. But hey, he's got a 4 eval Timor Pony which is cool. Maybe if you haven't bred a Timor yet, you could use him for that?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2602585
no worries about the wait. i can try to breed him back to a tior puny then breed that foal to a caspian and see what happens! thank so much again
~Dakota McCurley~
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Hey! Just wanted to give you a heads up that I'll be more active in a day or two. So hopefully we'll finally get you that perfect foal for your Hequ breeding.

If you've already managed to do so, then congrats and I'm glad I could help! c: If you need any help with other breeds, let me know and I'll see if it's in line of my current breeding quests as well.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Hey! Just wanted to give you a heads up that I'll be more active in a day or two. So hopefully we'll finally get you that perfect foal for your Hequ breeding.

If you've already managed to do so, then congrats and I'm glad I could help! c: If you need any help with other breeds, let me know and I'll see if it's in line of my current breeding quests as well.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2617229
i just bred her yesterday! :) thank you so much for your help you’ve been an amazing contribution to my goal!!
~Dakota McCurley~
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2617229
i just bred her yesterday! :) thank you so much for your help you’ve been an amazing contribution to my goal!!
Congrats! c: You're welcome, I'm super happy I was able to help out. I wish you the best on getting that Hequ foal!
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

NekoPancake wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2617229
Congrats! c: You're welcome, I'm super happy I was able to help out. I wish you the best on getting that Hequ foal!
thank you!!!
~Dakota McCurley~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 11:55 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:55 am