Community Forum

See you all in 2021

tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

See you all in 2021

Post by tomahawk sky »

Hi everyone. Thank you for all the support you have given me. I have a interview on Monday with a construction company. If I get hired I probably won’t be on but on the weekends. I’m very thankful for everyone on this game. I’m glad I got to know everyone here. I let you all know the results of the pregnancy test later today if I’m on.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year
Wallowa lake ranch ranch
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Re: See you all in 2021

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

wallowa lake ranch wrote:Hi everyone. Thank you for all the support you have given me. I have a interview on Monday with a construction company. If I get hired I probably won’t be on but on the weekends. I’m very thankful for everyone on this game. I’m glad I got to know everyone here. I let you all know the results of the pregnancy test later today if I’m on.
Wallowa lake ranch ranch
good luck! :)
~Dakota McCurley~
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
wallowa lake ranch wrote:Hi everyone. Thank you for all the support you have given me. I have a interview on Monday with a construction company. If I get hired I probably won’t be on but on the weekends. I’m very thankful for everyone on this game. I’m glad I got to know everyone here. I let you all know the results of the pregnancy test later today if I’m on.
Wallowa lake ranch ranch
good luck! :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Yes! Good Luck!

Earning money is important, after all. :D

We'll see you when you swing around. :)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

Wallowa lake ranch ranch
ooh cant wait, im sure your more excited, fingers crossed
“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”
-Robin Williams
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

Secret Whisper wrote:
Wallowa lake ranch ranch
ooh cant wait, im sure your more excited, fingers crossed
:D
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Wallowa lake ranch ranch
Good luck with the interview and the pregnancy test!!! I can't wait to hear the results for both :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:33 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:33 pm