Community Forum

Training program open !

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Re: Training program open !

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:Hey guys its me and I am back with my training services, I was not active due to a lot but now that I know I have time I am here to stay for the most part :D , my training cost 25k per horse due to my inactivity and I figured it would take some time to get back into it and I can take 2 horses at a time, my total time takes 2-3 days and the shortest is 1 day but thats nearly impossible as I am not on this game all day normally mornings and nights. ( Also if you do not mind pls rate me out of 5 as a trainer and why, I would love to hear what I could change :) )
I have about 20 horses on my friends account that I need trained. I would love to send 2-4 your way when you have an opening :D
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
I am taking it slow as if rn, but I can take one . Normally I take about 2 at a time but I am currently training a clients but should be done soon . :D
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Turns out I will be getting the horse done most today, so I should be able to take two right away :)
Last edited by EmeraldGreenStables on Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Turns out I will be getting the horse done most today, so I should be able to take two right away :)
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Wanted to let you know your horse should be done in the next 15-20 mins and you can check on him in my clients pasture to see what I have done :D
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
Sounds good!
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Also I did have his weight at mod thin but then he got too fat so I ended up lowering the food so now he is too skinny so working to get his weight back up before I get done fully training :) , also feel free to leave me an honest review out of 5 could use some critiques :D ( will make a rating place in the forum)
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
I'll do that after hes done with training :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:Hey guys its me and I am back with my training services, I was not active due to a lot but now that I know I have time I am here to stay for the most part :D , my training cost 25k per horse due to my inactivity and I figured it would take some time to get back into it and I can take 2 horses at a time, my total time takes 2-3 days and the shortest is 1 day but thats nearly impossible as I am not on this game all day normally mornings and nights. ( Also if you do not mind pls rate me out of 5 as a trainer and why, I would love to hear what I could change :) )

This is my side account.

Here is one
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3161546
And the other
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3162507

If you can just feed them100% corn that would rise the temp if they will. If you do weight I'd like the mod thin but if not it's ok :D

They are on my friends account so they will be up in a min

Leave your reviews out of the 5 below and why :D
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Hey I apologize , I messed up on keeping the weight mod thin if you want you can deduct that from the 25 k and pay me 20k instead bc I was trying to follow what you wanted , my mess up not yours and also he is done and up just offer the next time you are and I will accept as soon as I can ,P.S I was trying to get him up to weight but I didnt want to exceed the 4 years margin bc his training was done at 3 year and 3 months :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:50 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:50 pm