Community Forum

Training program open !

EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Training program open !

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

Hey guys its me and I am back with my training services, I was not active due to a lot but now that I know I have time I am here to stay for the most part :D , my training cost 25k per horse due to my inactivity and I figured it would take some time to get back into it and I can take 2 horses at a time, my total time takes 2-3 days and the shortest is 1 day but thats nearly impossible as I am not on this game all day normally mornings and nights. ( Also if you do not mind pls rate me out of 5 as a trainer and why, I would love to hear what I could change :) )

Leave your reviews out of the 5 below and why :D
Last edited by EmeraldGreenStables on Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Re: Training program open !

Post by _Americanaa_ »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:Hey guys its me and I am back with my training services, I was not active due to a lot but now that I know I have time I am here to stay for the most part :D , my training cost 25k per horse due to my inactivity and I figured it would take some time to get back into it and I can take 2 horses at a time, my total time takes 2-3 days and the shortest is 1 day but thats nearly impossible as I am not on this game all day normally mornings and nights.
How long does it take you in HWO years? And can you adjust weight and temperament?
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Hello, I am not very good with the temperament control but weight I can manage better, also normally before 4 years old from a newborn :D
_Americana2_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americana2_ »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
I have this one I would like you to train, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3155396 . Weight should be at moderately thin. Temperament, you should aim for spirited or high strung but it doesn't matter.

If you dont really have a set method, I have provided how I would normally train this type of horse. But if you have a method, use that instead :D

He is going to be a racehorse. He only needs 3 stats to be trained, the rest are not required.

1. Put him in a barn, and put him on 100% performance feed.
2. Then put him in a pasture, while he is still on the performance feed.
3. Do lunge on the flat, walk, as long as you can. After a few turns, you should be able to lunge on the flat, walk, and do the full 30 minutes. After a few more turns you should start being able to do 35 minutes (30 minutes, and then a 5 minute session) and so on. You should do this until stamina is at 99.4%.
4. Now do lunge on the flat, gallop, 30 minutes. As with step 3, after a few turns you should start being able to do 35 minutes, and so on. Do this until speed is at 99.4%.
5. This is when you should start adjusting weight. Put the colt in a barn and take his feed down to 90% performance mix.
6. Finally, do pull a cart, walk, 30 minutes. As with steps 3 and 4, you should start being able to do 35 minutes and longer. You might even be able to do 35 minutes right away! Do this until strength is at 99.4%.

Keep an eye on the weight! Anyways, this method is for racehorses I use it quite a bit. However if you have a method, you dont need to use this one. :D
"Young, Dumb, and Heartbroke"
"Don't look back, no your not going that way"
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

_Americana2_ wrote:
I do have my own but I also appreciate other peoples ideas and methods , it’s good to have an open mind, to be honest I might try this and see how it works for me, anyways thank you for the information it was much appreciated :D
_Americana2_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americana2_ »

_Americana2_ wrote:
Np! My colt is up for offers for ya!
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

_Americana2_ wrote:
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

_Americana2_ wrote:
I will get started on him sometime later today as it’s pretty early in the morning atm :D
_Americana2_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americana2_ »

_Americana2_ wrote:
Its 4 am here, I totally understand!! :lol:
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

_Americana2_ wrote:
I just wanted to give you an update that I am training him as much as I can rn, lol decided to just not go to sleep cause I couldnt and also I will be able to keep the weight where its needed. I am just training all the skills, and I did look into temperaments forum for this game since you requested that tbh I dont know if I will be able to change it from the point that I dont know how to maintain the weight if I have to lower food intake for temperament process. I also feel like I have a lack of understanding the forum, but I just wanted to inform you that Indeed did try and did look since you did ask :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:25 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:25 pm