The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Training :)

Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Re: Training :)

Post by Katy_Kanes »

ooboob wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
Great, i'm not premium so it might take me a little bit to get her up.
that’s alright! i just offered on the horse i’m picking up so i should be able to take your horse sometime tomorrow. if you cant put her up right away that’s okay, i’m in no rush :)
great
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
ooboob wrote:
that’s alright! i just offered on the horse i’m picking up so i should be able to take your horse sometime tomorrow. if you cant put her up right away that’s okay, i’m in no rush :)
great
Heyo! i’m ready to take her now, whenever you get the chance! :D
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

ooboob wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
great
shes up!
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
ooboob wrote:
shes up!
Alrighty! My apologies for how long that took, but shes all trained and ready to go! she'll sit on my holding farm until pick up :)
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

ooboob wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
shes up!
Alrighty! My apologies for how long that took, but shes all trained and ready to go! she'll sit on my holding farm until pick up :)
And MY apologies on how inactive I've been! I'm ready to pick her up whenever lol.
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
ooboob wrote:
And MY apologies on how inactive I've been! I'm ready to pick her up whenever lol.
hey! sorry it took me so long, i got really busy with work and my new kitten! i think she's up for offers but i'll put her up again! i'm super sorry about the months wait :lol:
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

ooboob wrote:Howdy! I trained for the public for awhile but it’s something that’s so in demand i just cant keep up. i wanted to put an ad out there for anyone who needs a horse trained here and there.
i work part time and i just moved so im definitely a busy gal, but i always have time to train.
i can take ONE horse at a time until the first one is at least a year old, then i can take another. i won’t charge much, whatever you think is fair. age doesn’t matter or anything like that. :mrgreen:
do you have room to take one of my horses HS Silver Afterlife
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Heartland2001 wrote:
ooboob wrote:Howdy! I trained for the public for awhile but it’s something that’s so in demand i just cant keep up. i wanted to put an ad out there for anyone who needs a horse trained here and there.
i work part time and i just moved so im definitely a busy gal, but i always have time to train.
i can take ONE horse at a time until the first one is at least a year old, then i can take another. i won’t charge much, whatever you think is fair. age doesn’t matter or anything like that. :mrgreen:
do you have room to take one of my horses HS Silver Afterlife
i sure do! just put him up for offers and i’ll pick him up. he’s gorgeous! :)
Sariya1243
Visit My Farm

Post by Sariya1243 »

Hi
i have a 7.5 month old irish sports horse i was wondering if you could bring him on for me.
he is 13.3 right now but will grow to 16hh he is a lovely colt but due to not having the facilities its hard.
please give me a reply if your interested.

many thanks,

sariya1243
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Sariya1243 wrote:
Hi
i have a 7.5 month old irish sports horse i was wondering if you could bring him on for me.
he is 13.3 right now but will grow to 16hh he is a lovely colt but due to not having the facilities its hard.
please give me a reply if your interested.

many thanks,

sariya1243
i can absolutely train him for you! i'm open right now so just link him and i should have him done in two or so days :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:24 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:24 am