Community Forum

Training :)

Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Re: Training :)

Post by Katy_Kanes »

ooboob wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
Great, i'm not premium so it might take me a little bit to get her up.
that’s alright! i just offered on the horse i’m picking up so i should be able to take your horse sometime tomorrow. if you cant put her up right away that’s okay, i’m in no rush :)
great
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
ooboob wrote:
that’s alright! i just offered on the horse i’m picking up so i should be able to take your horse sometime tomorrow. if you cant put her up right away that’s okay, i’m in no rush :)
great
Heyo! i’m ready to take her now, whenever you get the chance! :D
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

ooboob wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
great
shes up!
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
ooboob wrote:
shes up!
Alrighty! My apologies for how long that took, but shes all trained and ready to go! she'll sit on my holding farm until pick up :)
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

ooboob wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
shes up!
Alrighty! My apologies for how long that took, but shes all trained and ready to go! she'll sit on my holding farm until pick up :)
And MY apologies on how inactive I've been! I'm ready to pick her up whenever lol.
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
ooboob wrote:
And MY apologies on how inactive I've been! I'm ready to pick her up whenever lol.
hey! sorry it took me so long, i got really busy with work and my new kitten! i think she's up for offers but i'll put her up again! i'm super sorry about the months wait :lol:
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

ooboob wrote:Howdy! I trained for the public for awhile but it’s something that’s so in demand i just cant keep up. i wanted to put an ad out there for anyone who needs a horse trained here and there.
i work part time and i just moved so im definitely a busy gal, but i always have time to train.
i can take ONE horse at a time until the first one is at least a year old, then i can take another. i won’t charge much, whatever you think is fair. age doesn’t matter or anything like that. :mrgreen:
do you have room to take one of my horses HS Silver Afterlife
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Heartland2001 wrote:
ooboob wrote:Howdy! I trained for the public for awhile but it’s something that’s so in demand i just cant keep up. i wanted to put an ad out there for anyone who needs a horse trained here and there.
i work part time and i just moved so im definitely a busy gal, but i always have time to train.
i can take ONE horse at a time until the first one is at least a year old, then i can take another. i won’t charge much, whatever you think is fair. age doesn’t matter or anything like that. :mrgreen:
do you have room to take one of my horses HS Silver Afterlife
i sure do! just put him up for offers and i’ll pick him up. he’s gorgeous! :)
Sariya1243
Visit My Farm

Post by Sariya1243 »

Hi
i have a 7.5 month old irish sports horse i was wondering if you could bring him on for me.
he is 13.3 right now but will grow to 16hh he is a lovely colt but due to not having the facilities its hard.
please give me a reply if your interested.

many thanks,

sariya1243
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Sariya1243 wrote:
Hi
i have a 7.5 month old irish sports horse i was wondering if you could bring him on for me.
he is 13.3 right now but will grow to 16hh he is a lovely colt but due to not having the facilities its hard.
please give me a reply if your interested.

many thanks,

sariya1243
i can absolutely train him for you! i'm open right now so just link him and i should have him done in two or so days :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 4:24 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:24 pm