The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Back

Soleil
Visit My Farm

Re: Back

Post by Soleil »

simox wrote:
Soleil wrote: Wonderful! Putting him up for offers, what’s in your budget?
mmm i dont really have anything specific, let me know how much you want for it :)
Alright! Is 200k alright? I can go lower if needed since you’re a returnee :D
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
simox wrote:Hello everyone,

It's been almost a year that I was offline and I'm back now :mrgreen: missed all of you and hope everyone is doing great. Let's breed some horses!! ;)
Told myself "Eh... I'll reply later." So much for that :roll:

Anyway- WELCOME BACK :D :D

I think I remember you being on before you left, though I am not sure.

If you ever need anything, lmk :) I have a load of grinders sitting around, along with 300k of extra money to donate.

(:

Yep we are all lazy :lol:

I cant really remember if we met before, in case we did its great to see you here and in case we didn't it's always fun to meet new people :)

Thank you so much, if you have any RH or previous RH for sale let me know ill be happy to buy :D for the grinders sure i will need one every 2/3 days and for the money thank you im good :D
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Soleil wrote:
simox wrote:
mmm i dont really have anything specific, let me know how much you want for it :)
Alright! Is 200k alright? I can go lower if needed since you’re a returnee :D
Sure! no no im good money-wise :lol:
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

simox wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Told myself "Eh... I'll reply later." So much for that :roll:

Anyway- WELCOME BACK :D :D

I think I remember you being on before you left, though I am not sure.

If you ever need anything, lmk :) I have a load of grinders sitting around, along with 300k of extra money to donate.

(:

I cant really remember if we met before, in case we did its great to see you here and in case we didn't it's always fun to meet new people :)

Thank you so much, if you have any RH or previous RH for sale let me know ill be happy to buy :D for the grinders sure i will need one every 2/3 days and for the money thank you im good :D
For real, though :lol:

I have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3202005, who is out of a MCh and a RH who is being held on my friend's account. Would you be interested?
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
simox wrote:

For real, though :lol:

I have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3202005, who is out of a MCh and a RH who is being held on my friend's account. Would you be interested?
i guess his RH sire is the first rh in game so its not really about his abilities XD i will pass on this one
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

simox wrote:
Soleil wrote: Alright! Is 200k alright? I can go lower if needed since you’re a returnee :D
Sure! no no im good money-wise :lol:
Lmao mk, great! Logging on to accept ur offer now :D
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

simox wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: For real, though :lol:

i guess his RH sire is the first rh in game so its not really about his abilities XD i will pass on this one
xD Didn't notice that :roll:

I've got a pretty good RH potential dude that I'm champing; I'll let you know if he does become one :)

As for the grinder, in my farm log, under accounts, GabbysPets has two pastures full. Link whichever one you want (PS: some may be special, so those aren't for sale ;) )
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
simox wrote:
xD Didn't notice that :roll:

I've got a pretty good RH potential dude that I'm champing; I'll let you know if he does become one :)

As for the grinder, in my farm log, under accounts, GabbysPets has two pastures full. Link whichever one you want (PS: some may be special, so those aren't for sale ;) )
no problem XD

sure let me know and hope he gets a record :D

will check them and let you know :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:44 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:44 am