Community Forum

Back

Soleil
Visit My Farm

Re: Back

Post by Soleil »

simox wrote:
Soleil wrote: Wonderful! Putting him up for offers, what’s in your budget?
mmm i dont really have anything specific, let me know how much you want for it :)
Alright! Is 200k alright? I can go lower if needed since you’re a returnee :D
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
simox wrote:Hello everyone,

It's been almost a year that I was offline and I'm back now :mrgreen: missed all of you and hope everyone is doing great. Let's breed some horses!! ;)
Told myself "Eh... I'll reply later." So much for that :roll:

Anyway- WELCOME BACK :D :D

I think I remember you being on before you left, though I am not sure.

If you ever need anything, lmk :) I have a load of grinders sitting around, along with 300k of extra money to donate.

(:

Yep we are all lazy :lol:

I cant really remember if we met before, in case we did its great to see you here and in case we didn't it's always fun to meet new people :)

Thank you so much, if you have any RH or previous RH for sale let me know ill be happy to buy :D for the grinders sure i will need one every 2/3 days and for the money thank you im good :D
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Soleil wrote:
simox wrote:
mmm i dont really have anything specific, let me know how much you want for it :)
Alright! Is 200k alright? I can go lower if needed since you’re a returnee :D
Sure! no no im good money-wise :lol:
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

simox wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Told myself "Eh... I'll reply later." So much for that :roll:

Anyway- WELCOME BACK :D :D

I think I remember you being on before you left, though I am not sure.

If you ever need anything, lmk :) I have a load of grinders sitting around, along with 300k of extra money to donate.

(:

I cant really remember if we met before, in case we did its great to see you here and in case we didn't it's always fun to meet new people :)

Thank you so much, if you have any RH or previous RH for sale let me know ill be happy to buy :D for the grinders sure i will need one every 2/3 days and for the money thank you im good :D
For real, though :lol:

I have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3202005, who is out of a MCh and a RH who is being held on my friend's account. Would you be interested?
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
simox wrote:

For real, though :lol:

I have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3202005, who is out of a MCh and a RH who is being held on my friend's account. Would you be interested?
i guess his RH sire is the first rh in game so its not really about his abilities XD i will pass on this one
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

simox wrote:
Soleil wrote: Alright! Is 200k alright? I can go lower if needed since you’re a returnee :D
Sure! no no im good money-wise :lol:
Lmao mk, great! Logging on to accept ur offer now :D
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

simox wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: For real, though :lol:

i guess his RH sire is the first rh in game so its not really about his abilities XD i will pass on this one
xD Didn't notice that :roll:

I've got a pretty good RH potential dude that I'm champing; I'll let you know if he does become one :)

As for the grinder, in my farm log, under accounts, GabbysPets has two pastures full. Link whichever one you want (PS: some may be special, so those aren't for sale ;) )
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
simox wrote:
xD Didn't notice that :roll:

I've got a pretty good RH potential dude that I'm champing; I'll let you know if he does become one :)

As for the grinder, in my farm log, under accounts, GabbysPets has two pastures full. Link whichever one you want (PS: some may be special, so those aren't for sale ;) )
no problem XD

sure let me know and hope he gets a record :D

will check them and let you know :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 1:57 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:57 pm