Community Forum

Easter Beauty Contest! FINISHED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Easter Beauty Contest! Ends april 21

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Ljusalv wrote:
To me, Easter is a very colorful time of the year. And it's just around the corner!!
That's why I've decided to host a Beauty Contest!

How to enter
Dress your prettiest horse up in amazing colors and post a link and a picture here.
The horse can be of any age on the picture, and it must be alive when the contest ends!
The horse must be yours! Remember to write if it's in a holding account.
YOU MAY ONLY ENTER 1 HORSE!

How to upload a picture:
Go to your horse's gallery. Right-click on the picture you wish to use, open in new window and copy the URL for that picture.
When posting it: click the Img-button and paste the URL.

Contest ends
April 21

Prizes

1. 10'000 and 1 free breeding with any of my stallions
2. 7'500 and 1 free breeding with any of my stallions
3. 5'000 and 1 free breeding with any of my stallions
4. 5'000
5. 2'500

Good luck every one!

Example of picture

This is my entry, there is a link to the horse, and a picture. If you want to see him without wearables, there is a picture in his gallery.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1829909
ellukas
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ellukas »

Ljusalv
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

Redster wrote:First place with Zealous!
Prize: 10'000 and 1 free breeding with any of my stallions
778catsdogshorses33 wrote:Second place with MHS Never Again!
Prize: 7'500 and 1 free breeding with any of my stallions
Xant’hippe wrote:Third place with Ultraviolet Energy!
Prize: 5'000 and 1 free breeding with any of my stallions
KYTrainer wrote:Forth place with *MSF* Rough Justice!
Prize: 5'000
Aela wrote:Fifth place with [SFH] Aleaqiq al'Ahmar!
Prize: 2'500
Congratulations! You are the winners!

Info for Top 3:
Top 3 may choose a stallion from any of my meadows to breed with for free :)
The breeding cost will be set 5'000 so that no one else gets a free breeding. I will buy a foal that can be rehomed from you for 5'000 more than your prize money so that you do get a free breeding! And I will do so before you breed with one of my stallions.
Link the stallion you want to breed with here. Remember to quote me so that I'll see it faster :)

Info for place 4 & 5
Sell me a foal that can be rehomed or a horse that they will buy back. Remember to link the horse in an answer here and quote me in the same post so I'll see it faster :)

For the rest of you!
Thank you to everyone who participated! It was hard to choose the winners, and I constantly had to go back and check the criteria that I set up so that I'd make a fair decision.
I was a little sad to see that a lot of you could not participate in the final competition since some of you did not link the horse, and some horses had to be removed from the competitions since the owner had already entered one horse with a picture and a link. Nevertheless, they were all great looking and I hope you'll all participate in more competitions :D
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Ljusalv wrote: Forth place with *MSF* Rough Justice!

Info for place 4 & 5
Sell me a foal that can be rehomed or a horse that they will buy back. Remember to link the horse in an answer here and quote me in the same post so I'll see it faster :)
Here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/101125 you can keep him or rehome him or whatever
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Ljusalv wrote: Forth place with *MSF* Rough Justice!

Info for place 4 & 5
Here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/706349 you can keep him or rehome him or whatever
redster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

Ljusalv wrote:First place with Zealous!
Oh wow! Thank you so much for the contest, it was a lot of fun. This was a nice Easter surprise. :lol:

And I hadn't expected to be in the top three, so I hadn't had a stallion in mind to breed with. I've only worked with a few specific breeds myself, so I'm not sure who I would pick. By the look of your pasture, you mostly only breed KMShs?
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

redster wrote:
Ljusalv wrote:First place with Zealous!
Oh wow! Thank you so much for the contest, it was a lot of fun. This was a nice Easter surprise. :lol:

And I hadn't expected to be in the top three, so I hadn't had a stallion in mind to breed with. I've only worked with a few specific breeds myself, so I'm not sure who I would pick. By the look of your pasture, you mostly only breed KMShs?
I'm glad you liked the contest! :D
Yes, mostly KMSHs. I think I'm currently the only breeder for them. I do have a couple of arabians that I use for competitons in one of the meadows :) and I have a few 50% cross breeds
redster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

Ljusalv wrote:Yes, mostly KMSHs. I think I'm currently the only breeder for them. I do have a couple of arabians that I use for competitons in one of the meadows :) and I have a few 50% cross breeds
I love it when people are dedicated to raising a rare breed! That's great. :D
I was thinking, my girlfriend has a female Arabian that she uses for competitions... would I be able to pass my breeding along to her? She'd love it!
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

redster wrote: I love it when people are dedicated to raising a rare breed! That's great. :D
I was thinking, my girlfriend has a female Arabian that she uses for competitions... would I be able to pass my breeding along to her? She'd love it!
I’ll allow it :) It’s your prize, so you can do with it as you please :D
redster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

Ljusalv wrote:I’ll allow it :) It’s your prize, so you can do with it as you please :D
Great! Here's a colt for rehoming:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1851793

And I'll pick Paddy Whiskey for a breed, if that's okay. The account that my girlfriend will be requesting from is "Stick." :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 10:31 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:31 pm