Community Forum

Pony Tokens sales thread.

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pony Tokens sales thread.

Post by PeacefulOreo »

mln11 wrote:Can i have 100 PT for a good price?
you can't get anything lower than 600 PT. Here's the link to your options: http://www.horseworldonline.net/store/ponytokens
mln11
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

Can i have 700 PT then? :)
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

mln11 wrote:Can i have 700 PT then? :)
That's not an option either
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

mln11 wrote:Can i have 700 PT then? :)
Either 600 PT, 1,600 PT, 2,700 PT, 5,200 PT, or 11,200 PT. Those are your options and/or nothing in between
mln11
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

Ok 600 then
mln11
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

600 PT
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

ShadowDragon wrote:I'm willing to buy PTs for players now and again in return for game cash. This will be my official PT sales thread. Price is 1 million(or less..I'm willing to haggle) game cash for every dollar I spend. I use Pay Pal so the transaction will be immediate, no waiting.

I will require payment up front. After I receive the game cash, I'll immediately buy the PTs and have them sent to the account of your choosing. PLEASE make sure the name of your account is spelled correctly and exact, I don't want any mistakes!

I will note on here, in public, when I receive the game cash, and I'd appreciate it if you, the buyer, would also note here that you've received the PTs. That way everything is in public and we can both feel comfortable and the public will know that the transaction went smoothly for us both. :)

I will note here if I'm open for business or not. Right now, I am CLOSED.

$12 PTs...sold to Wild Wood Ranch, to be sent to A.P farm. Payment Received, PT sent! Your order ID: 616191463

$5 PT...sold to PeacefulOreo, to be sent to PeacefulOreo. Payment Received, PT sent!

Note to self: Contact Shiva about $15 bonus package Oct 1st.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foundation Horses: I'm also willing to buy foundation horses for users that have need of them. I'm not sure how much a foundation costs in game cash but we can work it out. :) CLOSED for now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and for any future business!
Hi I'd like to inquire about the Bag Of PT for D.M Boarding
I can pay 5-6 MIL if there's any way I can make up more money some other way? I do breed National Show Horses and High stat Thoroughbreds/ Deliboz if they can come into the deal as part of the payment?
Last edited by Walnut Acres on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

ShadowDragon wrote:I'm willing to buy PTs for players now and again in return for game cash. This will be my official PT sales thread. Price is 1 million(or less..I'm willing to haggle) game cash for every dollar I spend. I use Pay Pal so the transaction will be immediate, no waiting.

I will require payment up front. After I receive the game cash, I'll immediately buy the PTs and have them sent to the account of your choosing. PLEASE make sure the name of your account is spelled correctly and exact, I don't want any mistakes!

I will note on here, in public, when I receive the game cash, and I'd appreciate it if you, the buyer, would also note here that you've received the PTs. That way everything is in public and we can both feel comfortable and the public will know that the transaction went smoothly for us both. :)

I will note here if I'm open for business or not. Right now, I am CLOSED.

$12 PTs...sold to Wild Wood Ranch, to be sent to A.P farm. Payment Received, PT sent! Your order ID: 616191463

$5 PT...sold to PeacefulOreo, to be sent to PeacefulOreo. Payment Received, PT sent!

Note to self: Contact Shiva about $15 bonus package Oct 1st.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foundation Horses: I'm also willing to buy foundation horses for users that have need of them. I'm not sure how much a foundation costs in game cash but we can work it out. :) CLOSED for now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and for any future business!
Username to be sent to: D.M Boarding
Buyer: Walnut Acres
Hi I'd like to inquire about the Satchel Of PT for D.M Boarding
I can pay 5 - 6 MIL if there's any way I can make up more money some other way? I do breed National Show Horses and High stat Thoroughbreds/ Deliboz if they can come into the deal as part of the payment?
If your open soon could I get them before end of November?
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

ShadowDragon wrote:Jessen, I'll be happy to do that for you next month. :)
Hey Shadow, CourtHorses and I spoke, and CourtHorses will not be able to be on enough to find much use in the tokens. We talked and agreed that the tokens could be sent to me, JessenJ24, instead and find another time for Court to get tokens. I was hoping this was possible, thanks
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

Hay shadow dragon when will you be open again?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 pm

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 pm