Community Forum

Silver Black Pearl Dapple Breeding Chit Chat

Lekara
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Silver Black Pearl Dapple Breeding Chit Chat

Post by Lekara »

Hello friends!
I think this is a great breeding goal - what a neat color to focus on!
Just wanted to offer a breeding (or two?) to you to this girl *IF* she fits your standards:

She definitely is a black base with Silver and a double dilution. However, I'm not sure if she has two cream, two pearl or pearl and cream. She has two grandparents that I listed as Brown Cream (double cream on seal brown), but I do have pearl running rampant in my lines and (to be perfectly honest) I'm not always very good at checking my lines to see if dilutions are cream or pearl, especially on darker colors where they tend to hide.
All that to say, if she is helpful to your program I'd be willing to breed her to a stud of your choosing (maybe two breedings) and sell you the foal.
If not - no hard feelings. I know she is not a NAB for you (she is Andalusian), so that might be a strike against her as well.

Either way - best of luck, and happy breeding!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lekara wrote:Hello friends!
I think this is a great breeding goal - what a neat color to focus on!
Just wanted to offer a breeding (or two?) to you to this girl *IF* she fits your standards:

She definitely is a black base with Silver and a double dilution. However, I'm not sure if she has two cream, two pearl or pearl and cream. She has two grandparents that I listed as Brown Cream (double cream on seal brown), but I do have pearl running rampant in my lines and (to be perfectly honest) I'm not always very good at checking my lines to see if dilutions are cream or pearl, especially on darker colors where they tend to hide.
All that to say, if she is helpful to your program I'd be willing to breed her to a stud of your choosing (maybe two breedings) and sell you the foal.
If not - no hard feelings. I know she is not a NAB for you (she is Andalusian), so that might be a strike against her as well.

Either way - best of luck, and happy breeding!
I would actually love a foal from her! I don’t mind her being Andalusian since that’s really not a big deal for me at this point. I’d love to get a breeding to her from this stallion: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2080331 whenever she’s of breeding age if possible.

Thank you for offering this I really appreciate it! :D
Lekara
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lekara »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote: I would actually love a foal from her! I don’t mind her being Andalusian since that’s really not a big deal for me at this point. I’d love to get a breeding to her from this stallion: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2080331 whenever she’s of breeding age if possible.

Sure thing! It might take a few days IRL to get her old enough to breed, but I'll be sure to get a foal out for you when she is. I'm normally pretty protective of my lines, but I always try to help people with specific breeding goals - so would $5,000 be an acceptable fee for the foal (plus whatever the stud fee is - you can set the stud fee quite high, if you want to keep other people from breed and I'll just add it to the cost of the foal)?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lekara wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote: I would actually love a foal from her! I don’t mind her being Andalusian since that’s really not a big deal for me at this point. I’d love to get a breeding to her from this stallion: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2080331 whenever she’s of breeding age if possible.

Sure thing! It might take a few days IRL to get her old enough to breed, but I'll be sure to get a foal out for you when she is. I'm normally pretty protective of my lines, but I always try to help people with specific breeding goals - so would $5,000 be an acceptable fee for the foal (plus whatever the stud fee is - you can set the stud fee quite high, if you want to keep other people from breed and I'll just add it to the cost of the foal)?
Yeah, that’s totally fine. I understand being protective of lines since I am a bit myself. I can pay more than $5,000 if you’d like. I really don’t mind paying a bit more if you would like more.
Lekara
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lekara »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Yeah, that’s totally fine. I understand being protective of lines since I am a bit myself. I can pay more than $5,000 if you’d like. I really don’t mind paying a bit more if you would like more.

Thanks for the offer, but I do genuinely want to help people with breeding goals. Just know I'm cheering for you! :)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lekara wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

Thanks for the offer, but I do genuinely want to help people with breeding goals. Just know I'm cheering for you! :)
Okay thank you again! Just let me know when you’re ready to breed her and I’ll get back to you! :D
Lekara
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lekara »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Okay thank you again! Just let me know when you’re ready to breed her and I’ll get back to you! :D
Will do!
Lekara
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lekara »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

I'm ready to breed that girl for you. I can breed her twice in a row, if you'd like to foals.
Let me know when your stud is up! (And, again - you can set his stud fee very high to keep others from breeding to him, if you'd like. I'll just add the price to the foal)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lekara wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

I'm ready to breed that girl for you. I can breed her twice in a row, if you'd like to foals.
Let me know when your stud is up! (And, again - you can set his stud fee very high to keep others from breeding to him, if you'd like. I'll just add the price to the foal)
I’ll put him up in a minute and ping you when I do, thank you!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lekara wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

Sorry, I was pretty busy yesterday. I will put him up now for a higher stud fee and hope nobody will breed him.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 7:57 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:57 am