Community Forum

{TM} Official Training Forum- Temporarily Closed

FameDaLupa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Official Training Forum- Temporarily Closed

Post by FameDaLupa »

hazel3 wrote:Unfortunately, I'm not premium :oops: I'm really hoping to get it again soon... but with me not being able to be online much anymore it's hard to get lots of PTs saved up :? But I'll get there someday :D

Oh great! Thank you! :) Yeah I get that!

I have these two up for offers now:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2233501
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2068113

You can just go ahead and offer $1, I'm not necessarily lacking in the money department and you're a friend of mine

I offered. Thank you. I will still pay you a good price, because its important your hard work has to be rewarded.
No worries. We can continue to write like this. You horses will be happy at my place :)
FameDaLupa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FameDaLupa »

hazel3 wrote:That is not $1 :P

Its fine honestly :D :D :D :D
h a z e l 4
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 4 »

FameDaLupa wrote:
hazel3 wrote:Unfortunately, I'm not premium :oops: I'm really hoping to get it again soon... but with me not being able to be online much anymore it's hard to get lots of PTs saved up :? But I'll get there someday :D

Oh great! Thank you! :) Yeah I get that!

I have these two up for offers now:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2233501
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2068113

You can just go ahead and offer $1, I'm not necessarily lacking in the money department and you're a friend of mine

I offered. Thank you. I will still pay you a good price, because its important your hard work has to be rewarded.
No worries. We can continue to write like this. You horses will be happy at my place :)
You are too kind Fame, thank you!

Perhaps you could join me in chat to transfer the rest of the horses?

I know for sure that my horses will have the best of care and be very happy at your farm :D
malella
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

Hello!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

FameDaLupa wrote:...
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I didn't log on to _h a z e l 2_ until just now so I didn't see that you used my boy Flash several times for 100 million!

Please kindly put up a horse so I can return your money :)

I would never, ever normally put up a horse for that much stud money, I put him up back when there was a player in the game who somehow obtained a TON of money through a bug, and was buying people's horses for billions and using super expensive studs. I put up Flash to see if the player would share some of their money with me ;) The player was taken off the game I believe and never used Flash, but I forgot to take him down off the stud market :oops: I am so sorry! If you ever want to use one of my stallions, as a friend you can just ping me and I'll put him up for $1. Again, I apologize for this.. I should have taken Flash down a long time ago! Please allow me to return your money! :)

Sincerely,

Hazel
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

malella wrote:Hello!
Hi malella! As you are a new player, I’ll share some very helpful links with you (I hope I’m not hijacking this post :lol: )

First off, this is a good read by BlackOak2 (one of the nicest players on-site). I find it very helpful even though I’m not very new here! http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=8985

And, also authored by BlackOak2, is a collection of links that may help you- http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 38#p134138
It has all sorts of in-depth topics and tutorials, really a treasure trove of information all in one place (a blessing for addictive readers like I :lol: )

You also need to post 5 times in the forums for admin to let you freely post and join chat. Hope this helps you in the game! :P
malella
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

yes I am a very new player
FameDaLupa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FameDaLupa »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:ping
_h a z e l 2_ wrote:I didn't log on to _h a z e l 2_ until just now so I didn't see that you used my boy Flash several times for 100 million!

I would never, ever normally put up a horse for that much stud money, I put him up back when there was a player in the game who somehow obtained a TON of money through a bug, and was buying people's horses for billions and using super expensive studs. I put up Flash to see if the player would share some of their money with me ;) The player was taken off the game I believe and never used Flash, but I forgot to take him down off the stud market :oops: I am so sorry! If you ever want to use one of my stallions, as a friend you can just ping me and I'll put him up for $1. Again, I apologize for this.. I should have taken Flash down a long time ago! Please allow me to return your money! :)

Sincerely,

Hazel
Hey hazel, yeah,that was quite expensive studding^^
Thats very kind of you that you considering giving me a lower stud fee for your stallion <3
I really liked him because of his high HGP. He is still worth more than 1 $ :D

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2309829

I put up this mare. Just offer what you are comfortable with. Even if we are friends, you still deserve a appropiate reward for your work, as i alreday said^^

Thanks again and kind regards, N.
malella
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

I don't have horses to put for sell but it is up to you.
h a z e l 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 2 »

FameDaLupa wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:ping
_h a z e l 2_ wrote:I didn't log on to _h a z e l 2_ until just now so I didn't see that you used my boy Flash several times for 100 million!

Sincerely,

Hazel
Hey hazel, yeah,that was quite expensive studding^^
Thats very kind of you that you considering giving me a lower stud fee for your stallion <3
I really liked him because of his high HGP. He is still worth more than 1 $ :D

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2309829

I put up this mare. Just offer what you are comfortable with. Even if we are friends, you still deserve a appropiate reward for your work, as i alreday said^^

Thanks again and kind regards, N.
:oops: :oops:
I'm so ashamed I forgot to take him down, of course I will return your money to you :) Since you want to give me some money for his stud fee, I offered all but 50,000 if my math is correct :) I figured 10k per mare would be ok? I would like to do $1 but you are too kind to agree with that :roll:

If you want to keep using him please let me know!! :) I have to confess he never was a good stud with my mares, so if he keeps throwing you bad foals I'll understand if you don't want to use him anymore :)

Thank you again for your kind understanding :)

Hazel
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 2:45 pm

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 2:45 pm