Community Forum

HWO Game Development

Which platform(s) would you like "HWO2" to be on?

Website (like the current game)
40%
Phone App
27%
Windows PC game
26%
Game console
8%

Total votes: 225

Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Game Development

Post by Soaring Hooves »

One thing I love: It's completely free and it doesn't ask for personal information. Also, it's super fun with lots of things you can do to make your farm better and things like that.
Some things that I'd like to improve are the Market and Competitions. I think it would be nice if you could narrow down a few things, like being able to say 'the HGP has to over 60k' or 'the speed in breeders report has to be at least yellow' and make it so that premium players could say 'the speed confo has to be above 60'. Little things like that would be wonderful. With competitions, basically just this: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... tion+Ideas
I agree with all of these ideas strongly. Also, it would be cool to be able to design a horse, for a high price: 50k or something. I also think that there should be more ways than spamming Local Shows to earn Pony Tokens, I just don't think that it's reasonable.
Tom wrote:Hello everyone!
I'm working on a road map for future Horse World games and I'd like some feedback from the community.
As some of you may know we've been developing a "HWO2" of sorts for some time. Nothing is ready or will come out any time soon, but I'd like to know what would be on a horse game wish list from our users.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on:
  • What you like about the current game
  • What you don't like about the current game
  • What you would hope to see in a new game
  • What you would NOT want to see in a new game
  • Any other thoughts you may have
We are of course still developing the current game and don't plan to stop.

I'm also going to include a poll to see which platform you would most like to see a game on. Please choose more than one if you feel that's best.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:59 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:59 pm