Ping

Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Wait… did you sell Secret Ambition??
horsedogwolf2020 wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:Congrats!
ya just tell me if you want a baby one and the only reason i could get them was bc of you the gc mare was 350000 dollars and the stud 15000 dollars so thank you for making it posable for me :oops: :D
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

Post by horsedogwolf2020 »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Wait… did you sell Secret Ambition??
horsedogwolf2020 wrote: ya just tell me if you want a baby one and the only reason i could get them was bc of you the gc mare was 350000 dollars and the stud 15000 dollars so thank you for making it posable for me :oops: :D
no no no im not selling her she isnt mine im not like that only babys i get from her :oops: :oops: :oops:
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Phew! That's not a problem at all!
horsedogwolf2020 wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:Wait… did you sell Secret Ambition??
no no no im not selling her she isnt mine im not like that only babys i get from her :oops: :oops: :oops:
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:Phew! That's not a problem at all!
horsedogwolf2020 wrote: no no no im not selling her she isnt mine im not like that only babys i get from her :oops: :oops: :oops:
i sorry i not trying to run you out of money but will you buy this horse from me https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2380498 and its from bluegrass :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Thank you so much! Don't worry, I'm fine with money(850 million dollars). I'll offer on the horse :D
horsedogwolf2020 wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:Phew! That's not a problem at all!
i sorry i not trying to run you out of money but will you buy this horse from me https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2380498 and its from bluegrass :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:Thank you so much! Don't worry, I'm fine with money(850 million dollars). I'll offer on the horse :D
horsedogwolf2020 wrote: i sorry i not trying to run you out of money but will you buy this horse from me https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2380498 and its from bluegrass :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry
oh ok thank you please offer he is up now
:oops:
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:Thank you so much! Don't worry, I'm fine with money(850 million dollars). I'll offer on the horse :D
horsedogwolf2020 wrote: i sorry i not trying to run you out of money but will you buy this horse from me https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2380498 and its from bluegrass :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry
are you still buying my horse sorry :oops:
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

thank you so much for the money it helps alot for me to keep breeding my horses thank you thank you and i love that we are friends even though we met fighting
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

I'm glad too… I guess it was good in a way that I got mad at you :lol:
horsedogwolf2020 wrote:
thank you so much for the money it helps alot for me to keep breeding my horses thank you thank you and i love that we are friends even though we met fighting
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:I'm glad too… I guess it was good in a way that I got mad at you :lol:
horsedogwolf2020 wrote: thank you so much for the money it helps alot for me to keep breeding my horses thank you thank you and i love that we are friends even though we met fighting
yes btw i have a baby friensn if you want it ;) :oops:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 11:20 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:20 am