Pinging Dreamwood13

thegodolphin
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Pinging Dreamwood13

Post by thegodolphin »

Dreamwood13 wrote:ping
Hi Dreamwood13, I received a private message from you regarding your studs and was unable to reply to you there as I just registered and am unauthorized to use that feature, so I will get back to you here.

I stumbled upon your farm yesterday when I was scrolling through the forums, and saw your 2 amazing stallions up for stud, and I saw too your barn description "Most of my Thoroughbred Stallions have a set fee of $100,000. Any stallions that are not purebred will be a fluid fee of $50,000. These can change if the stallion proves to be especially excellent in his discipline.", hence I proceeded breeding my mares to your stallions as I was under the impression that they were up for stud.

I am truly sorry if I misinterpreted anything and offended you in any way, and am willing to make it up to you at any cost. I will re-home all the foals from your studs or give you their foals if that is what you wish. Once again sorry for all the trouble caused, and I hope you we can put this behind us. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Thegodolphin
thegodolphin
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging Dreamwood13

Post by thegodolphin »

thegodolphin wrote:
Hi Dreamwood13, I received a private message from you regarding your studs and was unable to reply to you there as I just registered and am unauthorized to use that feature, so I will get back to you here.

I stumbled upon your farm yesterday when I was scrolling through the forums, and saw your 2 amazing stallions up for stud, and I saw too your barn description "Most of my Thoroughbred Stallions have a set fee of $100,000. Any stallions that are not purebred will be a fluid fee of $50,000. These can change if the stallion proves to be especially excellent in his discipline.", hence I proceeded breeding my mares to your stallions as I was under the impression that they were up for stud.

I am truly sorry if I misinterpreted anything and offended you in any way, and am willing to make it up to you at any cost. I will re-home all the foals from your studs or give you their foals if that is what you wish. Once again sorry for all the trouble caused, and I hope you we can put this behind us. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Thegodolphin
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/107693
they are all here in this pasture. Feel free to do whatever you want with them.
Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Post by Dreamwood13 »

thegodolphin wrote:
I do realize it was my mistake in not including a comment in the notes section regarding whether the stallions were for public stud or not. This has taught me that lesson. Thank you for the compliment on my horses. I really appreciate it.
The incident was not earth-shattering and everything is fine. I encourage you to keep the horses you bred.
Should you ever need a good stud again, I can stud one of mine out for you.

Best,
Dream
thegodolphin
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by thegodolphin »

Dreamwood13 wrote:
thegodolphin wrote:
I do realize it was my mistake in not including a comment in the notes section regarding whether the stallions were for public stud or not. This has taught me that lesson. Thank you for the compliment on my horses. I really appreciate it.
The incident was not earth-shattering and everything is fine. I encourage you to keep the horses you bred.
Should you ever need a good stud again, I can stud one of mine out for you.

Best,
Dream
That's great! Thank you so much and once again I apologize for causing you trouble.

Sincerely,
Thegodolphin
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 10:28 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:28 am