Wanted. Pure Gypsy Vanners

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted. Pure Gypsy Vanners

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Weaving wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
I wasn't going to sell him you could stud him as many time you want im not sure on stud fee maybe around 35k im not sure? or could lease him if you want :D
That's perfect, thank you! I'll ping you here if I need him x
okay thats great :D
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Weaving wrote:
mlloftus wrote: I may have a few
Hiya, I can only see one gypsy vanner on your farm who doesn't match the criteria, do you have some on another account?
Sorry no
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Weaving wrote:I'm starting up a new project and would love a few ponies to get me started, I've got a very healthy budget for the right ones! The criteria is below, if you have any that match please get in contact with your price. Willing to consider leasing, or custom foal breeding.

Essential

White Pattern
No Dun
No Leopard
Feathers
Under 16.2hh

Preferred

Uphill build
Thick Legs
Straight or Concave Face
Medium to Short Back
Long Mane
Long Tail
Under 15 years
Under 15.2hh
Prominent Tobiano
Feel free to look around m pastures. I may be willing to sell a few for the right price. ;)
I have quite a few so you should be able to find something. I can also do a custom breeding type thing if you want
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Ok, I've had a really good scoot around and I'd love to do a custom breeding from quite a few if that's possible? So all together, I'd love a foal from both stallions, out of each mare, so 10 in total... I'll put my ideal list down below and you can yes or no me and let me know how much I owe you of course!

This guy

This guy

This filly when she's older

This lady

This lady

This lady

This lady
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote: .
Forgot to ping you!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Weaving wrote:Ok, I've had a really good scoot around and I'd love to do a custom breeding from quite a few if that's possible? So all together, I'd love a foal from both stallions, out of each mare, so 10 in total... I'll put my ideal list down below and you can yes or no me and let me know how much I owe you of course!

This guy

This guy

This lady

This lady

This lady

This lady
I will see if I can get all the breedings done for you!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2287401
Because this girl is pretty old, if I May not be able to get both breedings out of her. I will try though! Do you want to look around for another mare just in case. I also have new foals on the way as I’m sure you saw so if she does end up passing before I can get both both to you you can do a custom breeding to one of them.

Because I breed from closed lines and try to breed to breed for the best Confo possible with what I have, would you be willing to do 35k a horse? I understand if that’s too much though. Just let me know :D
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Weaving wrote:Ok, I've had a really good scoot around and I'd love to do a custom breeding from quite a few if that's possible? So all together, I'd love a foal from both stallions, out of each mare, so 10 in total... I'll put my ideal list down below and you can yes or no me and let me know how much I owe you of course!

This guy

This guy

This lady

This lady

This lady

This lady

Because this girl is pretty old, if I May not be able to get both breedings out of her. I will try though! Do you want to look around for another mare just in case. I also have new foals on the way as I’m sure you saw so if she does end up passing before I can get both both to you you can do a custom breeding to one of them.

Because I breed from closed lines and try to breed to breed for the best Confo possible with what I have, would you be willing to do 35k a horse? I understand if that’s too much though. Just let me know :D
That works out at 490k I think, so shall we call it an even 500k? Would be super happy for you to do a custom breeding to one of the foals that's on the way :)
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Weaving wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:

That works out at 490k I think, so shall we call it an even 500k? Would be super happy for you to do a custom breeding to one of the foals that's on the way :)
Can do! All the foals were born today so feel free to pick one
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Weaving wrote:
Can do! All the foals were born today so feel free to pick one
This girl would be great please! Here
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Weaving wrote:I'm starting up a new project and would love a few ponies to get me started, I've got a very healthy budget for the right ones! The criteria is below, if you have any that match please get in contact with your price. Willing to consider leasing, or custom foal breeding.

Essential

White Pattern
No Dun
No Leopard
Feathers
Under 16.2hh

Preferred

Uphill build
Thick Legs
Straight or Concave Face
Medium to Short Back
Long Mane