Community Forum

Ping

Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Hello! I know you do private training and I'm wondering if you could do that for me? I have waay too many foals and they all have good stats. If you trained for me I would be ready to make a deal: once I'd champed the horse it would sell for more money, right? Well, because of that I would pay you half of the amount of money that I estimated to get for the champed horse. If you'd be alright with this, that's great! If not, please tell me and have a great day :)
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:ping
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Hello! I know you do private training and I'm wondering if you could do that for me? I have waay too many foals and they all have good stats. If you trained for me I would be ready to make a deal: once I'd champed the horse it would sell for more money, right? Well, because of that I would pay you half of the amount of money that I estimated to get for the champed horse. If you'd be alright with this, that's great! If not, please tell me and have a great day :)
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:ping
Thanks for contacting me! Now it could be my “I want to get out of the house and that’s all that’s on my mind” brain (lol) but I’m not quite sure I understand exactly what you’re asking for. The way I read it is that are two things you could be asking for.

You will pay the training fee AND another

OR

You will pay an estimate fee of what you think the horse will sell for (half of it)

OR

Something completely different :lol:

I’m fine with either of the above or something else (most likely) if I completely misunderstood. just let me know and we will work out the numbers and a training plan!
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

I meant that I would pay you half of the estimated profit from selling the horse.
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:Hello! I know you do private training and I'm wondering if you could do that for me? I have waay too many foals and they all have good stats. If you trained for me I would be ready to make a deal: once I'd champed the horse it would sell for more money, right? Well, because of that I would pay you half of the amount of money that I estimated to get for the champed horse. If you'd be alright with this, that's great! If not, please tell me and have a great day :)
Thanks for contacting me! Now it could be my “I want to get out of the house and that’s all that’s on my mind” brain (lol) but I’m not quite sure I understand exactly what you’re asking for. The way I read it is that are two things you could be asking for.

OR

You will pay an estimate fee of what you think the horse will sell for (half of it)

OR

I’m fine with either of the above or something else (most likely) if I completely misunderstood. just let me know and we will work out the numbers and a training plan!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:I meant that I would pay you half of the estimated profit from selling the horse.
Okie dokie. That’s fine with me. I should be able to take horses tomorrow Or possibly later today, as I have a full barn but 2-4 should be picked up today (depending on when the owners are online. And how fast they get them.) how many horses will you be sending my way at once and how much for payment are we looking at? Just so I can write it on my log thingy on my farm page so I don’t forget :lol:
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:I meant that I would pay you half of the estimated profit from selling the horse.
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:

OR

OR

Here is the horse you had me put through my open training. I know you only wanted racing stats trained, but I forgot to put it in his notes right away (*facepalm*) since we had already had a price set up for him I’ll still only charge 12k, was it? Just offer whenever you can
I will try not to age him too much.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2394266
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

:lol: I offered 15k.
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Here is the horse you had me put through my open training. I know you only wanted racing stats trained, but I forgot to put it in his notes right away (*facepalm*) since we had already had a price set up for him I’ll still only charge 12k, was it? Just offer whenever you can
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote::lol: I offered 15k.
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Thanks! I should be able to finish all my horses Currently in training today, so let me get them out of the barn and then I start taking a few of yours. Even if I for some reason don’t finish them, I’ll still take them by the end of the day :lol:
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Ok. Should I link a few of my horses and put them up for offers just so they're ready?
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote::lol: I offered 15k.
Thanks! I should be able to finish all my horses Currently in training today, so let me get them out of the barn and then I start taking a few of yours. Even if I for some reason don’t finish them, I’ll still take them by the end of the day :lol:
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:Ok. Should I link a few of my horses and put them up for offers just so they're ready?
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Sounds fine to me! I should be able to take three at a time and now that I have decided to close my open training I should be able to get them done in 3 days or less
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Here they are(if you end up not being able to do any of them the first is most important):
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2381833

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2400185

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2373177
RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:Ok. Should I link a few of my horses and put them up for offers just so they're ready?
Sounds fine to me! I should be able to take three at a time and now that I have decided to close my open training I should be able to get them done in 3 days or less
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 12:33 pm

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:33 pm