Post by kotahipster's Wolves »

[/quote] His name is $KTH$ Phoenix Sapphire[/quote]
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: WHR Spring Thoroughbred Auction

Post by PeacefulOreo »

edit
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

editing to remove off topic things
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Edited to remove this from PeacefulOreo's topic
Last edited by Veterinarian on Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:ping
kotahipster's Wolves wrote:ping
Sorry for butting in here btw ^^

Before I start saying anything, kotahipster's Wolves, you might find this topic very helpful ^^

Now that we are done with that, kotahipster's Wolves, keep in mind that for players who have created a very active topic having someone post irrelevant things in there is not something that you want to see ^^ most players want to keep their topics 'clean' and organised! Especially when the topics about many horses' auctions! Just imagine what they have to go through to organise and highlight the highest offer on each horse :lol:

I am sure that PeacefulOreo was not upset with the fact that you generally replied to this topic but the fact that you used their topic to advertise your horses. Even if your reply did not include the word "sell" the whole content of it was about you selling your horse to them.

Imagine if you had a training business (a topic where clients would ping you to train their horses for a specific amount of money). What would you do if I pinged you there and told you about how i wanted (and could) train your horse? After that you realised that now the other players did not pick you to train their horses but me because I had 'advertised' my training skills/capabilities on your topic that was filled with players that were specifically looking to get their horses trained.

To me at least it seams like I am trying to get all fo your clients :lol:

If you think about it, that is what happened with your reply. You 'advertised' a horse that you were selling on another players auction topic.

After your reply PeacefulOreo kindly asked you if you could not post this on their auction topic.

Of course you apologised, which honestly is not that common here on HWO :lol: . So, I personally, thank you for that ^^

PeacefulOreo later on kindly told you their opinion on this matter (how they find this action a bit rude ).

And you replied with this:
I do apologize, I just figured out how to ping so I didn't know it was considered rude and again I apologize about me bothering you and will leave you alone. Sorry and have a nice day.

Also I know it's rude but before I get off I want you to know I have a horse who is very good-lookin and I have him up for sale I know in the past you have bought from me so take a look at him he's on my second account called KotaHipster's Wolves again I apologize for annoying you
I thought you knew that it was rude lol. Hadn't you already apologised for that? :lol:

Now about the second part....are you really advertising your horse again? I thought PeacefulOreo had already kindly told you that they do not like you doing that :lol: Also, if you know that it is rude (advertising your horse) why do you do it again? Especially after PeacefulOreo asked you not to do that.

Well, in the end you apologised...again.

After that you reply with his name and you also reply with this:
Also I wasn't selling my horse I was asking if you could find someone who was interested in him since I know a lot of people buy from you and your well known and probabliy know people who would take the horse I was asking if you could see about telling anyone about the horse that's all no more no less I was NOT trying to sell him on your forum I just figured since we knew each other from other sales you would be a little willing
Now let me fix this a bit:
Also I wasn't selling my horse I was asking if you could find someone who was interested in him (or else: interested in buying him) since I know a lot of people buy from you (oh, so you do know that PeacefulOreo has a lot of clients ^^ I mean look at their auction topic ! So many buyers are replying there! Hmm, I guess it was wise of you to chose this topic instead of another one to ping them) and your well known and probabliy know people who would take the horse (Oh, hold on... Didn't you want to sell the horse to PeacefulOreo? And the reason you replied to their topic was because you did not know how to ping? I mean if you were generally looking for clients, like what you are saying right now, you do not need to know how to ping in order to create another auction topic...so why is it that you chose this topic? I thought it was because you were specifically asking PeacefulOreo to buy the horse but I guess not) I was asking if you could see about telling anyone about the horse that's all no more no less I was NOT trying to sell him on your forum I just figured since we knew each other from other sales you would be a little willing (Hm? A little willing to what? To buy your horse? Or else to sell the horse to them?)
After that PeacefulOreo tells you about not hijacking their topic again.

You reply with this
Wow okay so I was being nice to you
Uh... didn't you apologise like a hundred times for being rude? So were exactly were you being nice?
even after I didn't do a thing wrong
Well then why did you apologise so many times? Also I thought that hijacking is not considered as a "right thing" so... yeah..you did something wrong
so the least you could do is show me some respect I asked you about this horse because I considered us at least at a level of respect and honesty
I am sorry, who is being disrespectful? PeacefulOreo? Uh I thought you were the one that was being rude (and apologised plenty of times for that) and you were actually being disrespectful by hijacking their topic.
but ... I will not apoligize to you again
Seriously? When exactly did you apologise and actually felt sorry? Because if you had, you certainly would not be doing the same rude things again and again.

Hello I have somethings my to say about this topic if what you guys are saying to KotaHipster wolves please allow me to speak my mind if you don’t mind I will post once with what I have to say and that will be all
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Settle down everyone. It's pretty clear they are new to this style of forum and didn't mean anything. Let's all move on and try to be understanding.

Report the posts you would like deleted and I will clean up the thread for you. Thanks
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Tom wrote:Report the posts you would like deleted and I will clean up the thread for you. Thanks
I have reported the posts, thanks!
kotahipster's Wolves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by kotahipster's Wolves »

Tom wrote:Settle down everyone. It's pretty clear they are new to this style of forum and didn't mean anything. Let's all move on and try to be understanding.

Report the posts you would like deleted and I will clean up the thread for you. Thanks

Hello I was wondering if you could just get rid of it all please but I don't know how to report the posts can you show me or something maybe? I'm not sure what to click
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

kotahipster's Wolves wrote:
Tom wrote:Settle down everyone. It's pretty clear they are new to this style of forum and didn't mean anything. Let's all move on and try to be understanding.

Hello I was wondering if you could just get rid of it all please but I don't know how to report the posts can you show me or something maybe? I'm not sure what to click
Click the exclamation point on the post
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

freeze Mackenie02 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I have reported the posts, thanks!

Why are you cyber bullying? don't say you aren't because all of you are and by the way do not think for a second that you weren't all being jerks I am new to this as well but luckily I had a friend who helped me another one person ended up on me and my friends sales and my friend was nice and said PLEASE do not post on here and make a new forum instead of being rude also kotahipster's wolves shouldn't have kept replying and instead stopped wasting her time on jerks which all of you were being exactly that, now I will leave and not speak on this again also Oreo DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT handle a situation like this again because you are obviously ill-equipped for this type of transaction.
If you may have been talking about me, I wasn't trying to be 'mean' or a 'cyber bully'. I was trying to give them some information about the game and the community so that this does not happen again. :|
And I told them that this community (including me) is nice and forgiving. But just like real life, only if the person on the other end of the fight is willing to apologize. Understand what I'm getting at?
I was not trying to be mean to them in any way in the first place. I'm hard-headed and stubborn sometimes but I wasn't being 'mean' to them. I might have been a little firm because I was surprised to see a person that is a day old act like that.
Oh and if you read my post to them, you can see I said "Sometimes people take things the wrong way because this is texting not real life where you can see their emotions". So I guess you took it the wrong way. Sorry.
And PeacefulOreo is a friend of mine, so I was sticking up for her just like you are sticking up for them.
Sorry if you took it the wrong way, I didn't mean it to be a mean post.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 12:05 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:05 am