Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Re: Full Trained Horses For Sale!!!! *Must Look*

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:
Sounds good :D :P
how much would you like for the child?
You can have it for free, honestly. I don't really need him, but if you do need training for him, :lol: I am on more often now, as before I was traveling before. But yeah, that's what I sometimes like to do, basically give people free horses that I don't really want/need. :D I just try to be helpful, ya know :lol:[/quote]

Thanks thats amazing don't worry about training though I have someone who'll do it for 25k and is pretty fast and I don't wish to be a burden to you, also the world should be full of people like you for you set good examples! :P
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
how much would you like for the child?
You can have it for free, honestly. I don't really need him, but if you do need training for him, :lol: I am on more often now, as before I was traveling before. But yeah, that's what I sometimes like to do, basically give people free horses that I don't really want/need. :D I just try to be helpful, ya know :lol:
Thanks thats amazing don't worry about training though I have someone who'll do it for 25k and is pretty fast and I don't wish to be a burden to you, also the world should be full of people like you for you set good examples! :P[/quote]

Awwww thanks, that's so sweet :D :mrgreen: Thank you for your kindness though! :lol:
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
You can have it for free, honestly. I don't really need him, but if you do need training for him, :lol: I am on more often now, as before I was traveling before. But yeah, that's what I sometimes like to do, basically give people free horses that I don't really want/need. :D I just try to be helpful, ya know :lol:
Thanks thats amazing don't worry about training though I have someone who'll do it for 25k and is pretty fast and I don't wish to be a burden to you, also the world should be full of people like you for you set good examples! :P
Awwww thanks, that's so sweet :D :mrgreen: Thank you for your kindness though! :lol:[/quote]
kindness I merely speak the truth :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
Awwww thanks, that's so sweet :D :mrgreen: Thank you for your kindness though! :lol:
kindness I merely speak the truth :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:[/quote]

:lol: gtg but I will be back on soon
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
:lol: gtg but I will be back on soon[/quote]

k
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Re: Sales, etc.

Post by Fox Mountain »

elizabeth1 wrote:I need a trainer
Hey! I noticed you were looking for a trainer, and I train horses for a lot of other people. I have currently one spot left in my ℐℋ Training Services. I am currently training for CRUNCHY IS THE BEST, sadiegirl1, and Mlloftus. I have trained for a lot of other people too :). You don't have to choose my services, but just know that there is still one spot left in my training services. Hope this helps :D
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
:lol: gtg but I will be back on soon[/quote]

heyo weird question how long (just guessdamate) do you think till the foals born also what color also pattern also well hang on I forgot..... NVM just guess! :)
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:heyo weird question how long (just guessdamate) do you think till the foals born also what color also pattern also well hang on I forgot..... NVM just guess! :)
The foals is ready! I think he will grow into a dapple red pattern as he ages :D Just offer $1 and he's yours :)
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Lakeside Equestrian wrote:Timeless Freedom
Can you please accept my offer?, thank you :? :( :shock: :oops:
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:heyo weird question how long (just guessdamate) do you think till the foals born also what color also pattern also well hang on I forgot..... NVM just guess! :)
The foals is ready! I think he will grow into a dapple red pattern as he ages :D Just offer $1 and he's yours :)
heyo sorry I was not on my bad! thanks I'll grab him now if thats alright. :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:02 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:02 am