Community Forum

PING!!

malella
Visit My Farm

PING!!

Post by malella »

[quote="AHorseandPonyLover]...[/quote]
Can I have Mango Pride back I will pay you what u paid if you want and you can still get foals from her if you want I just really need her back please
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Re: PING!!

Post by Leopard Horse »

malella wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote:...
Can I have Mango Pride back I will pay you what u paid if you want and you can still get foals from her if you want I just really need her back please
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

malella wrote:[quote="AHorseandPonyLover]...
Can I have Mango Pride back I will pay you what u paid if you want and you can still get foals from her if you want I just really need her back please[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Oh, OK, i will give her. But you don't need to pay the price, if you give me her foal and, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2399871 this horse for free (if you want you can give her when she had her foal) it will complete her amount.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
malella
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
malella wrote:[quote="AHorseandPonyLover]...
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Oh, OK, i will give her. But you don't need to pay the price, if you give me her foal and, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2399871 this horse for free (if you want you can give her when she had her foal) it will complete her amount.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I gave her to you for 1mil so I can give you her foal and pay 1.5mil
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

malella wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote: Can I have Mango Pride back I will pay you what u paid if you want and you can still get foals from her if you want I just really need her back please
[/quote][/quote]
Oh, OK, i will give her. But you don't need to pay the price, if you give me her foal and, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2399871 this horse for free (if you want you can give her when she had her foal) it will complete her amount.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I gave her to you for 1mil so I can give you her foal and pay 1.5mil[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Sorry, but i don't need the money. If you can give the mare i linked and Mango's foal that would be great.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
malella wrote:
Sorry, but i don't need the money. If you can give the mare i linked and Mango's foal that would be great.
Sorry for butting in here but PeacefulOreo's horses are sold for more than 1.5 mil. :lol:

So it wouldn't be that fair if malella sold both the foal and the trained thoroughbred mare to you all for the price that you paid (1 mil) ^^

Don't get me wrong, you have every right to keep the mare :lol: But try to think of how much you are asking from the player.

The player is willing to give you 1.5mil (more than what you paid if I am correct) and her foal to replace her :D

I believe that that is more than enough for you to get back what you lost on that mare :lol:

It is your choice though ^^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 2:27 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:27 pm