Community Forum

Mustang, Spanish Mustang, Kiger Mustang

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
250HorseyOffRoad
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Mustang, Spanish Mustang, Kiger Mustang

Post by 250HorseyOffRoad »

Showtym wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote: I offered on my side account, 250HorseyOffRoad
You arent skilled enough to own another horse
I should have room now.
appyforever
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by appyforever »

Hey everyone, just wanted to share another update because today I have some great news! Since my first Kiger really was not what I was looking for I revamped my program. I have a lot of horses and have had success with my andalusian lines however I am still struggling to find good mustang and spanish barb stock. I had my second Kiger foal born, and its a filly and the correct color! She is almost a perfect five for Kiger evaluation except for her body size which is .35% too big. I could not be happier and am very excited to see how she turns out. However finding a stallion for her will be difficult considering the two Kigers standing stud are not at all what im looking for. I am selling my first Kiger mare, who is not the color I am looking for so feel free to make an offer if anyone is interested. I also have a nice Andy X Spanish barb stallion if anyone needs him for breeding. I hope everyone is doing well and having success with their programs :D
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

appyforever wrote:Hey everyone, just wanted to share another update because today I have some great news! Since my first Kiger really was not what I was looking for I revamped my program. I have a lot of horses and have had success with my andalusian lines however I am still struggling to find good mustang and spanish barb stock. I had my second Kiger foal born, and its a filly and the correct color! She is almost a perfect five for Kiger evaluation except for her body size which is .35% too big. I could not be happier and am very excited to see how she turns out. However finding a stallion for her will be difficult considering the two Kigers standing stud are not at all what im looking for. I am selling my first Kiger mare, who is not the color I am looking for so feel free to make an offer if anyone is interested. I also have a nice Andy X Spanish barb stallion if anyone needs him for breeding. I hope everyone is doing well and having success with their programs :D
Congrats on getting that Kiger filly!
It's been a while since I've paid much attention to the club. It's pretty much dissolved... Some are not breeding Mustangs anymore and some forgot about this I guess... I'm still working on my mini-mustangs. I think I might update this and see if the club will get a little more active. If I ever find someone who has a Kiger they're willing to stud I'll let you know, if you're still looking.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Caramelapple3 wrote:Bump
Hi, could I join? I don't have any more mustangs (sort of sold them all) I train and champ though.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Emlyn wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:Bump
Hi, could I join? I don't have any more mustangs (sort of sold them all) I train and champ though.
Hello Emlyn! We probably could use a trainer and champer... If you want to join I'll ad you to the member list on the new thread. (And I saw you also wanted to join RABA, I'll let horsesfurever know)
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Caramelapple3 wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Hi, could I join? I don't have any more mustangs (sort of sold them all) I train and champ though.
Hello Emlyn! We probably could use a trainer and champer... If you want to join I'll ad you to the member list on the new thread. (And I saw you also wanted to join RABA, I'll let horsesfurever know)
Ok, thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 12:42 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:42 am