Community Forum

[buy] High HGP arabian or arabian cross

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Emkacf
Visit My Farm

[buy] High HGP arabian or arabian cross

Post by Emkacf »

Hi,

I am looking for high HGP (like 68.000 or more) arabians or arabian crosses (with high % of arabian) but only with dished head profile and overall arabian look.

I will buy a few but if you have stallion meeting the criteria I will gladly use it as well.
HAPerformance
Visit My Farm

Re: [buy] High HGP arabian or arabian cross

Post by HAPerformance »

askeek
Visit My Farm

Post by askeek »

Emkacf wrote:Hi,

I am looking for high HGP (like 68.000 or more) arabians or arabian crosses (with high % of arabian) but only with dished head profile and overall arabian look.

I will buy a few but if you have stallion meeting the criteria I will gladly use it as well.
I have lots of arabians that were bred for dressage. They might not meet the exact look requirements you're going for but they all have high HGP. I'm trying to sell a lot of horses as well so take a look around in these areas and let me know if you see anything you like, there's only one or two I won't sell.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/128652
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/131277
Djh7
Visit My Farm

Post by Djh7 »

Hi, have some horses, you might be interested in. High HGP - fillies 68/69k+, colts 71/72k+

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

or I can offer you my stallions for stud:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Emkacf
Visit My Farm

Post by Emkacf »

Djh7 wrote:

Thanks, I've used one of your stallions but overall I am looking for more dished heads and smaller horses - more arabian type.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:42 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:42 pm