A few general reminders

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: A few general reminders

Post by BlackOak2 »

Another option for disputes, is to request a third party to help settle it.

As our community continues to grow, more of these disputes are expected to occur. At some point, there will not be a 'peaceful solution' because too many people will throw in their opinions, thus exploding the issue. So, if an issue feels like it's getting out of hand, ANYBODY related or unrelated to the issue, can request that somebody steps in to help settle the matter peacefully. This is already happening where and when it's needed, but I want to verbalize it for our community. Sometimes it takes a third, unrelated party to help find a resolution. And that's an acceptable conclusion, as long as both sides agree to the third party's decision.

However, keep in mind two things, please.
When a third party is requested and has stepped in, there should be no further comments from those unrelated to that issue.
And also, moderators are usually these people. But on our game, we don't have any of these. So when choosing a third party, please choose somebody that can be trusted to remain both fair and honest and that both parties (or all parties) can agree upon.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

:lol: What i read from this is: "When a 'third party' is needed, ask BlackOak2"
BlackOak2 wrote:Another option for disputes, is to request a third party to help settle it.

As our community continues to grow, more of these disputes are expected to occur. At some point, there will not be a 'peaceful solution' because too many people will throw in their opinions, thus exploding the issue. So, if an issue feels like it's getting out of hand, ANYBODY related or unrelated to the issue, can request that somebody steps in to help settle the matter peacefully. This is already happening where and when it's needed, but I want to verbalize it for our community. Sometimes it takes a third, unrelated party to help find a resolution. And that's an acceptable conclusion, as long as both sides agree to the third party's decision.

When a third party is requested and has stepped in, there should be no further comments from those unrelated to that issue.
And also, moderators are usually these people. But on our game, we don't have any of these. So when choosing a third party, please choose somebody that can be trusted to remain both fair and honest and that both parties (or all parties) can agree upon.
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Soaring Hooves wrote::lol: What i read from this is: "When a 'third party' is needed, ask BlackOak2"
BlackOak2 wrote:Another option for disputes, is to request a third party to help settle it.

Don't think that those same words didn't cross my mind and immediately I was like: :o :evil: NOOO!!!

:lol: I'm not the only one around here to be able to and willing to do something like this. But I do know that I'm likely to be the first one considered.

I also think the community knows I'll be fine with being requested in such a situation.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

:lol: Yep! If it was me, my first thought would be: "LET'S ASK BLACKOAK2!"
BlackOak2 wrote:
Soaring Hooves wrote::lol: What i read from this is: "When a 'third party' is needed, ask BlackOak2"
Don't think that those same words didn't cross my mind and immediately I was like: :o :evil: NOOO!!!

:lol: I'm not the only one around here to be able to and willing to do something like this. But I do know that I'm likely to be the first one considered.

I also think the community knows I'll be fine with being requested in such a situation.
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Hah! :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Sea Fire
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sea Fire »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Lol, yeah I'm also getting tired of seeing players not using the private sale option
Agreed. I get that it's annoying only being able to transfer two horses at a time when one of the accounts isn't premium, but it's better than having your horses bought by the wrong person :D
Aaand... its also annoying for the person who bought the horse they saw a horse they bought it they had big plans and then they turn around and find out that someone accidentally sold them a horse? ouch.
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Sea Fire wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
Agreed. I get that it's annoying only being able to transfer two horses at a time when one of the accounts isn't premium, but it's better than having your horses bought by the wrong person :D
Aaand... its also annoying for the person who bought the horse they saw a horse they bought it they had big plans and then they turn around and find out that someone accidentally sold them a horse? ouch.
Too true
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Sea Fire wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
Yesss
Thundering Horses 2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses 2 »

AMEN
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Sea Fire wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
Yes, a lot of people do not consider the feelings and ideas of the person who accidentally got the horse, they don't realize that its a bad situation for them as well.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 6:19 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:19 pm