Community Forum

COVID

Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

COVID

Postby Birtwick_Stables » April 7th, 2021, 9:45 pm

Hi y'all I'm really really really sick and I'm so sorry if I'm training some of your horses and I can't be on. I just can't work up the energy to get on. I just sleep most day. I will try to be on soon but Idk.
Love u
Jaci
BIrtwick Stables
Breeder of Gorgeous Mohawk Thoroughbreds

"They say I did something bad" -T Swift

tomahawk sky
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: COVID

Postby tomahawk sky » April 8th, 2021, 10:03 am

Birtwick_Stables wrote:Hi y'all I'm really really really sick and I'm so sorry if I'm training some of your horses and I can't be on. I just can't work up the energy to get on. I just sleep most day. I will try to be on soon but Idk.
Love u
Jaci

Oh no! Hope you are ok and recovery goes smoothly! I actually just recovered from for a third time and tuberculosis for the first time. I was in the hospital for three days. I hope you are ok. I’m out of the hospital now. I’ll be here for you when you return.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby BlackOak2 » April 8th, 2021, 2:09 pm

Recover.
Don't worry about the game. Thanks for swinging by letting the community know.
We'll see you when you can return. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links

Greenlands
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby Greenlands » April 8th, 2021, 2:14 pm

Birtwick_Stables wrote:Hi y'all I'm really really really sick and I'm so sorry if I'm training some of your horses and I can't be on. I just can't work up the energy to get on. I just sleep most day. I will try to be on soon but Idk.
Love u
Jaci

I rlly hope you are ok! Pls recover safely and I am sure the people with horses you a training can be patient. Feel better soon and if you do get on let us know how you are!
Greenlands

Breeder of Fabulous Mohawk Thoroughbreds!

In Business with Softball12345!

https://ibb.co/25q3vX2

Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Postby Heartland2001 » April 8th, 2021, 2:46 pm

Can I buy one of your horses greenlands I know that this isn't topic relatated but I don't know how to ping

Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Postby Heartland2001 » April 8th, 2021, 2:49 pm

Greenlands wrote:
Love u
Jaci

I rlly hope you are ok! Pls recover safely and I am sure the people with horses you a training can be patient. Feel better soon and if you do get on let us know how you are!

Hi Greenlands I know this isint topic relatated but I don't know how to ping and I was wondering if I could buy the horse I offered on in your sale pen :|

Greenlands
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby Greenlands » April 8th, 2021, 3:13 pm

Heartland2001 wrote:
Greenlands wrote:
Love u
Jaci

Hi Greenlands I know this isint topic relatated but I don't know how to ping and I was wondering if I could buy the horse I offered on in your sale pen :|

We can talk here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34265 and don’t paste in someone else’s forum ask how to ping. ;)
Greenlands

Breeder of Fabulous Mohawk Thoroughbreds!

In Business with Softball12345!

https://ibb.co/25q3vX2

Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby Collector's_Holding » April 9th, 2021, 4:29 am

Love u
Jaci

Hi sorry to hear that your sick hope you get better really soon

Also you are training 3 horses for me but take your time if you can send me then back that would be great but if you can’t get on HWO that’s also fine ;) :)

Thanks

Sky king
Visit My Farm

Postby Sky king » April 9th, 2021, 10:49 am

I hope you recover smoothly and stay safe

Return to “General Chit Chat”