Community Forum

COVID

Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

COVID

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

Hi y'all I'm really really really sick and I'm so sorry if I'm training some of your horses and I can't be on. I just can't work up the energy to get on. I just sleep most day. I will try to be on soon but Idk.
Love u
Jaci
Behind every cowgirl is a horse that taught her to love with her whole heart
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Re: COVID

Post by tomahawk sky »

Birtwick_Stables wrote:Hi y'all I'm really really really sick and I'm so sorry if I'm training some of your horses and I can't be on. I just can't work up the energy to get on. I just sleep most day. I will try to be on soon but Idk.
Love u
Jaci
Oh no! Hope you are ok and recovery goes smoothly! I actually just recovered from for a third time and tuberculosis for the first time. I was in the hospital for three days. I hope you are ok. I’m out of the hospital now. I’ll be here for you when you return.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Recover.
Don't worry about the game. Thanks for swinging by letting the community know.
We'll see you when you can return. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Greenlands
Visit My Farm

Post by Greenlands »

Birtwick_Stables wrote:Hi y'all I'm really really really sick and I'm so sorry if I'm training some of your horses and I can't be on. I just can't work up the energy to get on. I just sleep most day. I will try to be on soon but Idk.
Love u
Jaci
I rlly hope you are ok! Pls recover safely and I am sure the people with horses you a training can be patient. Feel better soon and if you do get on let us know how you are!
Greenlands

Breeder of Fabulous Mohawk Thoroughbreds!

In Business with Softball12345!

https://ibb.co/25q3vX2
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Can I buy one of your horses greenlands I know that this isn't topic relatated but I don't know how to ping
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Greenlands wrote:
Love u
Jaci
I rlly hope you are ok! Pls recover safely and I am sure the people with horses you a training can be patient. Feel better soon and if you do get on let us know how you are!
Hi Greenlands I know this isint topic relatated but I don't know how to ping and I was wondering if I could buy the horse I offered on in your sale pen :|
Greenlands
Visit My Farm

Post by Greenlands »

Heartland2001 wrote:
Greenlands wrote: I rlly hope you are ok! Pls recover safely and I am sure the people with horses you a training can be patient. Feel better soon and if you do get on let us know how you are!
Hi Greenlands I know this isint topic relatated but I don't know how to ping and I was wondering if I could buy the horse I offered on in your sale pen :|
We can talk here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34265 and don’t paste in someone else’s forum ask how to ping. ;)
Greenlands

Breeder of Fabulous Mohawk Thoroughbreds!

In Business with Softball12345!

https://ibb.co/25q3vX2
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Love u
Jaci
Hi sorry to hear that your sick hope you get better really soon

Also you are training 3 horses for me but take your time if you can send me then back that would be great but if you can’t get on HWO that’s also fine ;) :)

Thanks
Sky king
Visit My Farm

Post by Sky king »

I hope you recover smoothly and stay safe
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 pm